Ragna SS"KNOWN STRANGERS" Part 17~ 138 - Page 97

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Anjinie

interesting twist, never expected Ammy to be involved, looking forward to see how he knows so much about Kalpi and Raghav, or was he also someone Maya knew, very emotional esp the part with Kalpi and Raghav
Hmm abhi ek maha twist aana baaki h...๐Ÿ˜‰ hehe u will get all ur answers in next chappy...
thank u๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Kiaraah

Lovely update!  It was so heart wrenching to see Kalpi and Raghav  both breaking down  , letting go of their egos and be the old selves.   All Raghav wanted was to erase the pain from her heart he caused unknowingly.  He understood how difficult it would have been  for her to live alone after her mom died and still she didn't turn to him .  He's wondering why. 

Kalpi  wanted to throw him out of the house  as she doesn't quite trust herself around him but when the guards tried to hit him, she couldn't  bear it. That shows how much she still loves him . All because Maya's  plans gone wrong. It's high time she rectifies the situation.  Waiting for Maya to confess to her crimes ( well, that's what it is)  and Kalpi  can see that Raghav was not much at fault.  

Awesome job Sugs  !  You are doing a fab job! 
Love you !!!!!   ๐Ÿค— 
Aww Kiara...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› 
thank u deariee ๐Ÿ˜ณ hmm RagNa ka ego to hmesha se sbse bda raha hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
still wenever it comes to supprt d other one they always there for each other๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

hmm Maya kalpi face off in next chappy well not a face off but idk but yaa some statements will be there for which KJ will doubt on herself wheather she did ryt 4 trusting maya n nt trusting raghav... hmmm lets see๐Ÿ˜‰

thank u Kia ๐Ÿ˜› 
๐Ÿ˜† Meri baari LOVE u more than u love mee hehe m jeet gae๐Ÿค— 
Mwwaahโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by premap

Lovely update. Rags and kalpi are hurting each other though they love each other !   Their EGO has made both blind to their love !!!
thank u... ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
yup EGO๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• I must say๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Aru18

Awesome update..
kalpi and raghav both are fighting with each-others and with there feelings also..in this they both are wrong..they both are stick to there ego's..
but now what is ammy's story?? he know about ragna?? and if he knoe then why he allowed kalpi to marry prem??
what going on in his mind?? and also sammy's mind..update soon.
Thank u Aruhi...
hmm ragna n their EGO๐Ÿ˜• hmm can't help it... both r right n wrong at d same tym๐Ÿ˜‰
Ahhaan.. Ammy well wait u will find out in coming chappy๐Ÿ˜‰
Shall update ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Damn beautiful update.
Aww thank u vijaya ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Specially ,the way Kalpi had slapped that poor guard and yelled and fired Maria.Her true love
towards is still alive.

Only a push is required for the correct and the earnest apology from both Maya and
Raghav to Kalpi.Will that push be Sammy Or Ammy??????

Well true... they both love each other but their ego... 
n about PUSH thing well may be it will raghav also wait deariee wait๐Ÿ˜‰

Finally their signature hugs and cries had melted our hearts to the core and made us
to cry a lot.Alas!!!!!!!!!!!!Kolkata bach gayaa mere aansuvoosee

๐Ÿ˜† Singnature hug... Awww๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ yeah dekha m naee chahti thi tum abhi ro aansoo smbhaal ke rakhoo kaam aayenge jb prem ko pta chalega sach๐Ÿ˜‰ bht kaam aayenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

At the crucial point,Kalpi's mind had got alerted , leaving behind her soft heart ,to be rude and
harsh with Raghav,

yes n KJ takeover๐Ÿ˜† hmm seems tbhi kolkata bach gya๐Ÿ˜‰

ACTUALLY,WHAT HAD HAPPENED AFTER KALPI HAD COME BACK FROM ABROAD.THAT PART IS STILL CONFUSING.DID HER AAI ON THAT SAME DAY WITHOUT HER DAUGHTER'S TRUR LOVE TOWARDS THAT PERSON ,WHOM SHE CONSIDERS HER DAUGHTER'S MENTOR.

PLEASE CLARIFY THAT PART IN THE NEXT UPDATE AND MAKE KAYA MEET TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Well KAYA meet, definetly in next chappy but about kamla kalpi covo... wait bcz I planned it k kalpi herself will tell him about kamla in her unique way... to wo confusion abhi rahega vijaaya pls wait thoda or for that confrontation๐Ÿ˜›

THAB TAK OUR SHAMELSS RAGHAV WILL MAKE A FULL PROOF FOR HIS KALPI AND WILL GIVE SOME JHATKA TO THAT OVERDREAMING PREM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm don't worry our shameless raghav is on his way to get back his shameless kalpi... n prem well wait๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Sugandhi it's nice too good...both r fighting but yet caring for eachother I like it but still no sign of shameless Raghav i wany to see him plzzz update soon I'm waiting for it hope you fulfill my wish by showing more ragna 
Originally posted by santhisreem

Ab Raghav ne Sorry bol diya hai maine use maff kiya๐Ÿ˜› 

I love that part of him saying sorry yar if its not that min she would have never let her pain wash off in tears, as especially its Raghav with whom she share her happiness her Pain everything. 

I think he said sorry only to make her feel better as i haven't observed him being sorry for his doings never until now infact he wanted her to say sorry but now he said it keeping his Ego aside same as kalpi did on their confession night giving importance to other feeling than theirs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ok kalpi thodasa bitch laga  when she said Throw him out but but.. ๐Ÿ˜†the very next second she stopped them from insulting him ab thum hee batau thum useke character ethna achese likhe ke kahthe hoo ki usse hate karo how will it happen how ๐Ÿ˜•

Extension I so Love it ๐Ÿฅณ next update shameless Raghav 
๐Ÿ˜† Maaf kr dia??? nht bda dil h tera yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† itni jaldi meko to lga thoda or mnaana pdega kalpi ko bhi or mere do readers ko bhi *shona nd u* ๐Ÿ˜‰
yup yahi to dikhana th after 5 years bhi he's d only one  with whom she can share her pain๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ glad that u loved that part๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well no here u r wrong... bcz he said sorry only for what he ask to kJ in her office about her aai.. he wasn't sayoing sorry for what happened b$ 5 yrs back... that maya did wala line he said just bcz he wanted her to share her pain bcz he knows in all these years she was alone... so she had lot of things to say... u will know in coming chappies๐Ÿ˜‰

aww finally for a second hi sahi u find her bitch that's enopugh for me... truly.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hehe yup extension... n shameless raghav in next to next chappy pkka n sorry for d delay but story demands u see๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Rupalpanchotiya

Sugandhi it's nice too good...both r fighting but yet caring for eachother I like it but still no sign of shameless Raghav i wany to see him plzzz update soon I'm waiting for it hope you fulfill my wish by showing more ragna 
thank u dear... glad u lyk d update dear,,, n shameless raghav well in part 18 pkkaaa๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› n about ur wish yaa once she signed that contract then to it will be ragna n ragna only๐Ÿ˜‰
suggi update kab degi waiting is becoming difficult
sugi update dedo naEdited by charvi3 - 9 years ago