Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

I'm sure you all LOVE the new Disney Section!! And I'm glad its active.

But now, we want more suggestions, creative ideas, and feedback on how to make this section more active & lots of fun!!Tongue

Here are some ideas to start us off:

Banner Contest  (maybe after 2-3 weeks)

MOTW (also after a couple of weeks, once we get more members)

DOTW or TOTW (Discussion or Topic of the week)

Now what are you waiting for .... post your ideas for contests, topics, or anything!!

And dont forget to put a Disney Promotion Signature as your siggy to bring more members to this section!!!Tongue

- Disney Dev Team

Edited by J. - 27 September 2006 at 6:56am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ideas, Suggestions, Feedback Please!!!" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Great post! I put the promotional siggy already! Tongue

Some ideas:

1. Short story contest (on one particular show, like Raven, Lizzie, etc) every month

2. Avatar/Signature Contest (again show based)

3. Caption Contest(again monthly, but show based)

4. Also, I was wondering if we can dedicate each month to a particular show and have all contests related to that show.

For ex: Sept - Lizzie McGuire and have contests just based on this show...

Oct - That's So Raven...etc, etc. Smile

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I'm loving this section loads... Tongue

I was thinking maybe we can start something called "Imagineer that"... Most of you guys must have seen it on Disney channel... We can have fun discussions on how a particular show could be or what changes would we make, we could come up with creatvie ideas for the shows and also pick our own name for the show... We can pick one show at a time and then have related contests and games...

Also, somthing along the lines of "Disney 411" or "Disney 365"... We could make a corner for that and then share the new things coming up on the Disnay channel, just as they do it on TV...

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hey diiSmile

I think instead of MOTW we could have somthing like that but more along the lines of disney! Such as CTKO which is Check That Kid Out! Because it's more like a commerial they have on Disney, thats whyTongue
I love Maha21's idea of Disney 411 where we can have new things coming on in the fourm and the channel!Wink
Well I love this disney section and I cant wait till it gets really active!

Love,
PriyaEmbarrassed

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Avatar Contest of the Week with different Disney Characters

Fan group competitions (ie. Winnie the Pooh Fan Group)

amina877

IF-Dazzler

amina877

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged

wow brilliant ideas every1! Clap

we can also have  Character of the week/COTW  where we can discuss about any character from any show and tell what we like about him/her etc.
i will be back if i could think of more ideas Tongue

Edited by amina877 - 27 September 2006 at 10:13am

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
a big disscusion about the best show here on Disney and everyone is in their groups e.t.c That's so Raven and then they have to do different tasks, it wiuld be great fun Tongue

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina877

wow brilliant ideas every1! Clap

we can also have  Character of the week/COTW  where we can discuss about any character from any show and tell what we like about him/her etc.
i will be back if i could think of more ideas Tongue

i was thinkin the same thing!Big smile character of the week or show of the weekLOL where we can answer questions related to one certain show.. or maybe a questionnaire an who ever gets the most right answers..will win a sig or avatar.... or we can hav a caption contest that would be funBig smileEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top