Salman Khan donates Rs.50 lakh for J&K flood victims

Javed__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Salman Khan donates Rs.50 lakh for J&K flood victims

IndiaToday.in  September 26, 2014 | UPDATED 14:33 IST

Actor Salman Khan who is known for charity as much as his stardom has reportedly donated Rs.50 lakh for relief and rehabilitation of Jammu and Kashmir flood victims.
Salman Khan has reportedly donated Rs.50 lakh for relief and rehabilitation of Jammu and Kashmir flood victims.
A leading daily quoted a source close to the actor as saying, "Given that Salman does a lot of charity and he runs the NGO Being Human, it's not surprising that he has stepped up for a noble cause. What happened in Jammu and Kashmir was a big natural disaster and he wanted to lend a helping hand."

Earlier, Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar sent relief material of Rs.15 lakh for Jammu and Kashmir flood victims and sanctioned Rs.25 lakh from his constituency development fund.

Haider actors Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor too donated their winning prize money on game show KBC toward PM's relief fund for help to flood victims.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That's sweet of all of them
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my friends are from the place and the state over there is just bad...ppl are intentionally throwing food packets in water and saying "Aazadi chahiye thi na...le lo ab." It has been said to my friend's father on his face.🤢

I wonder this is the reason most of the Kashmiris in my college neither want Pak or India but plain independence and freedom.😔

OT this is really sweet of him.🤗
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Aww that's so sweet of Salman and all others 👏 ⭐️
simran422 thumbnail
That's so sweet of him 🤗
He really has a bigg heart that's why i love him 🤗
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
50 lakh donation 3 crore worth PR.

But it's good, as long as it helps in however small a way.
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol in times of tragedy even animals cooperate with each other .  Here we can witness as usual rambling on same politics of region , religion etc on a tragedy .
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Its good money being donated to help out!!
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wetdream

oh pls in 1990 200000 kashmiri pundits were killed by Muslims but media never reported that u guys don't know anythng we have suffered that tym they r no victims and before people say I hate Muslims I don't hate them I have many Muslim frends but I am stating fact

May be u should add few more zeros just like right wing misleading ranting. Total number of kashir pundits itself 2 lakh.

All these region , religion is nothing to do with the issue of a nature fury. Now both of you stop this pandit , hindu muslim , azadi blah blah,  bcoz in times of tragedy only vultures will be happy.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thatzz very Sweet of Salman & others .