Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -dear10-

Mahaan log use bhi kar lete hai or kami bhi nikaal dete hai.

You know, technically these serial characters aren't actually mahaan.😆 Mahaan ppl don't go around making innocent ppl miserable for their moral principles.

Serial bahus are mostly irritating individuals who poke their noses where they shouldn't.😆
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I have no idea what's gonna happen after Ranvi says no for their rishta. Will it be a seapration? I mean what if Ranvi doesn't actually forbid Veera from meeting Baldev.

Even if there is separation, how long can it last? VeeBa might get married within 2 months of R finding out about them. How long can they drag it once the cat is out of the bag?🤔

Haa toh they might get married by Nov end or Dec... simple! 😆
Unless they decide to elope and then get married, leading to their respective families disowning them & Ratan being the Sarpanch throwing both of them out of the pind for bringing disgrace to PP! 😲😲
And Bansuri comparing Veera to her mom Amrita!
More the drama more they can drag the track! 😆
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You r right riya mahaanta bas natak hai inka dusro ki life barbaad karte hai or khud ko hi right samajhte hai.
I don't want ki ab baldev badle wo bas ek job dhoondh le baki jesa hai wesa rahe jisko shadi karni hogi kar legi
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Before all that I want to see wat Veera does after Ranvi rejects Baldev?!
Will she part ways with him or try to convince Ranvi?!
Baldev toh Im sure wont leave Ranvi once he rejects him! 😆
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bansuri ko koi batao 😆 bechari ab tak sachai nahi dekh pa rahi 😆
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Haa toh they might get married by Nov end or Dec... simple! 😆
Unless they decide to elope and then get married, leading to their respective families disowning them & Ratan being the Sarpanch throwing both of them out of the pind for bringing disgrace to PP! 😲😲
And Bansuri comparing Veera to her mom Amrita!
More the drama more they can drag the track! 😆

I just can't believe that finally something is happening on this front. That we have sort of a clear timetable.😆

Ab nahi lagta eloping hoga. Not unless Veera is being pressured into marrying some other guy and I don't think R would do that. He would at least give her time to move on from Baldev. And Ratan would not agree for this either. Unless he tries to emo blackmail her like she did with him for getting a 2nd wife during the remarriage track. But that's won't happen either.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Lol Bansuri is the biggest pataka... sabse end me usko pata chalega and then dhamaka!! 😎
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

Bansuri ko koi batao 😆 bechari ab tak sachai nahi dekh pa rahi 😆

Bechari ke upar daya khao.😭 Kuch din o baad unki saari chain aur saari neend holiday pe chali jayegi. Aur enjoy karne do andheri duniya mai.😆
Khargosh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Abhi do din se itna meaningful drama dikha rahe hai jitna CVs 2 weeks tak paka paka ke dikhaate ... Isliye meko sab speed main lag raha hai ... But I think they will stretch it
...-Riya-... thumbnail
What will be Balwat's reaction?😆

Would he be angry that his son has patoed Veera, a padhi likhi layak girl who is way better than his son? Or would he be happy that his son has done one layak cheez in his life by pataoing her?😆

I think the former is more likely but then he can transcend into the latter option.😆 Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago