•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Loved Saras and Danny's bond 😉 I really miss them together 😔

It's strange that a guy like Kabir turned out to be the real brother of Saras he doesn't even look anything like him and honestly doesn't suit with the combo of Saras and Danny (Both goodlooking)

Saras and Danny look more like real brothers and they completely matched 😊 They were the best together 👏
Edited by love_karanabha - 9 years ago
Yes, Varun and Gautam look so alike. Varun even resembles Monica Bedi his on screen mum. 
They had a really nice bonding, wish could see them on screen again
dey were d best brothers onscreen 😳
A nice post with lovely pictures of the adorable brothers. 🤗🤗. Saras & Danny - What a terrific combo! That exhibited liveliness, vibrancy and true spirit. 
In fact the actors complemented each other beautifully and hit upon the perfect combination of talent and compatibility. Their bonding was triggered by intense natural chemistry and from day 1 they charmed the fans.

Saras was intense, reticent, sober and level-headed. Danny was extrovert, exuberant, tender and sensitive. Their contradictory attributes made them an interesting pair to watch out for, but nevertheless the underlying feeling was always the same, that is the deep affection for each other. 

Saras perfectly played the role of a doting, guiding, yielding elder brother whereas danny was a reciprocating, respectful and an invaluable younger sibling. They too became the victims of false circumstances, yet they never resorted to sever the relationship with each other and proved their strong connection beyond doubt. 

A tribute to the wonderful bond of brotherhood ;

We are brothers, 
and a close team.
Together we conquer, 
together we dream.

Each other's minds,
we regularly read.
When one of us is hurt,
both of us bleed.

Without a thought,
we offer a helping hand. 
Next to each other,