shefali having arguns baby?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
πŸ˜•i was jus wondering in one of the previous episodes krishna blessed shefali having a child to as well as bhoomi to having a child- do u think shefali will will have arjuns baby by any chance. cause i heared there being a rumor shefali will have arjuns baby after trapping him.... is this true to any extent.... or its jus rumor?πŸ˜•
i just hope it is a rumour 
In SBS it was said that shefali will be a surrogate (hosting)mother for arjun and bhoomi.

This can mean 2 things.
1) She will suggest this and keep the baby once it is born.

2) When the truth comes out - it will be her punishment for getting bhoomi to loose the baby.

it can also mean that surrogate was not the right word and shefali and arjun might get together just to create a child for bhoomi and arjun.

Hope the above is useful πŸ˜‰

Esti aunty
well in sbs when aditi had mentioned that when bhumi won't be able to conceive, she'll surrogate for her to repent on all her bad deeds.but shefali has no intentions to turn gud.
maybe the script riters have chnged the track.
now, we have to wait and watch.
hermione

Originally posted by esti

In SBS it was said that shefali will be a surrogate (hosting)mother for arjun and bhoomi.

This can mean 2 things.
1) She will suggest this and keep the baby once it is born.

2) When the truth comes out - it will be her punishment for getting bhoomi to loose the baby.

it can also mean that surrogate was not the right word and shefali and arjun might get together just to create a child for bhoomi and arjun.

Hope the above is useful πŸ˜‰

Esti aunty

rightπŸ‘

arjun n shefali together n baby...too much to digest...i'll be eewed out...as for the whole surrogate mother thing, i have a strong feeling that it was meant to be like this before but to increase the trps n bring in sum new twist they have changed the storyline n i really hope they have...cus i dont think many of us here will be able to bare seeing shefali carry arjun n bhoomis child...

or

it may be shown that the idea is mentioned but just before anything happens shefalis truth cums out...which in case all is gud then :)
I agree with esti aunty. πŸ˜‰
from 2day episode it luks lke shefali wil hav her way. but keepin fingers crossed tat it doesnt happen.
Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

arjun n shefali together n baby...too much to digest...i'll be eewed out...as for the whole surrogate mother thing, i have a strong feeling that it was meant to be like this before but to increase the trps n bring in sum new twist they have changed the storyline n i really hope they have...cus i dont think many of us here will be able to bare seeing shefali carry arjun n bhoomis child...

Agree Teesha, really hate the thought of Shefali bearing AB's kid, did not like it before when she had turned good, and now that she has shown her true color, cant even bear to think of it

or

it may be shown that the idea is mentioned but just before anything happens shefalis truth cums out...which in case all is gud then :)

hope this happens, just keeping fingers crossed that Shefali is exposed before she gets to be surrogate mother.

well i am not sure i hope its a rumor !!!