Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@CastingChhabra: Nobody does adaptations better than Vishal Bharadwaj! Hats off to you & the team for a jewel like #Haider

@CastingChhabra: @shahidkapoor Haider would never be the same without you! Standing ovation!

@CastingChhabra: From casting asst to asst director to casting director, Vishal Bharadwaj this endless journey has been epic.truly grateful & proud.#haider
vssaras thumbnail
@pcthespist: #Haider belongs to poets,to Kashmir,to #Tabu & #Shahid, to peace & revenge. To the lost land of J&K,no better tribute. Thank u for this gem!

@pcthespist: @CastingChhabra outstanding casting in #Haider. It's so real it's almost surreal!!!

vssaras thumbnail
@BinduW1: #Haider has everything a VB movie shud, Shakespeare for company, great acting, soulful music, poetry & a splendid valley. A must watch #utv

@BinduW1: Congratulations to the team of #Haider from writing to the acting its 'different'  @basharat_peer #VishalBhardwaj #RekhaBhardwaj @utvfilms

@BinduW1: @Raheelk great meeting you at #Haider preview. Will connect re our discussion soon #HaiderOnMyMind #Kashmir #utv #cinema #gulzar #faiz
vssaras thumbnail
@RajitKumra: Haider is a masterpiece!I loved @shahidkapoor (Best),Tabu,Irfan,K.K. and @ShraddhaKapoor Dark n heavy but totally satisfying experience :)
vssaras thumbnail
@TejuKolhapure: #Haider tooo brilliant a film ... ***** stars @ShraddhaKapoor Kk,Tabu,shahid,irfan and shraddha just unbelievable ...
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
 sHAhID kapooR heeft geretweet
Farhan Akhtar @FarOutAkhtar  

I'm loving the music of Haider. Vishal B & Gulzar Saab in their element. All the best to the team & to my dearest Pappu @shahidkapoor

vssaras thumbnail
@curentbollynews: All praise coming for #Haider A National award winning performance by shahid Kapoor.

@curentbollynews: #Haider will put Shahid Kapoor in a new place with no actor close to him.A truly National award winning performance.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Not only Bollywood, even @DalrympleWill goes gaga over #Haider @shahidkapoor @ShraddhaKapoor
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope Haider goes the Mardaani way and becomes a clean hit !! 
is the budget very high ?
vssaras thumbnail
@SiddhanthKapoor: #Haider WOW, fantastic film. @shahidkapoor @ShraddhaKapoor ... Vishal sir's masterpiece !