Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: CricktFan

<font size="3">Friend</font> <font size="3">What Are You denoting by this Poster😊?</font>

</div>
<div>

that I wished nothing like this happened for us to read an article on it.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Even animals are don't safe by some creatures 
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen the topic while running through the main page for numerous time and to believe that I actually gave it blind eye for a lot of time 😲 It was just NOT POSSIBLE for me ! I am well aware that humanity (without capital 'H' coz it's actually shameful to distinguish it from other categories after that ! It doesn't merit it !) is heading nowhere but to believe actually that's loosing all it's credibility and dignity in it's name itself HUMAN ? We are afraid of frightening things such as spirits ghosts but we ourselves are actually the frightening thing and ghosts ! UNBELIEVABLE, just UNBELIEVABLE ! What's gone wrong with those people ? Born with mental, psychological, physical or some degenerative disease or what ? Don't they have any control over their acts ? Can't they measure the height of it ? DISGUSTING !
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is not a debate topic and was moved over here from some other section, although it should never have been in DM. Members are continuing to dig up this old topic even though there is nothing to debate. I'm closing this to prevent any further flogging of a long dead horse that should never have been in DM.