Pavitra Rishta

De-stress tips-Rithvik Dhanjani

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-metroplus/destress-tips/article6443187.ece

De-stress tips: For television actor Rithvik Dhanjani it is important to be mentally calm and physically fit

Television star Rithwik Dhanjani, who has also been a part of reality shows like Nach Baliye , Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and Dance India Dance , knows that despite the perks which come with the intensely competitive job there is too much stress yet he manages to stay calm and fit.

"Fitness means everything to me. Survival of the fittest is the mantra nowadays. I used to be a 120kg kid. I cannot imagine going back to that heavyweight category. To survive in the industry, I need to keep myself fit," says the actor who follows a controlled diet and works out four days a week.

"Mental stability is as important as physical health. Meditation and visualisation is what I do for my mental health. Also, I have instrumental music listening to which immediately de-stresses me."

Meanwhile, Rithwik is preoccupied with a new show Fanaah - an intense love story between humans, vampires and werewolves.

The new show breaks the monotony of the current youth genre on television. Apart from Rithwik, The show starsKaran Kundra, Chetna Pande, Ratan Rajput and Anita Hassanandani in prominent roles.

Meditation and visualisation is what I do for my mental health

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for sharing the article here Ashfaque!

Wish they had spelled his name correctly - it's RITHVIK 😵

I liked his tid bit about intstrumental music as I love listening to that myself 😊
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for sharing the article Ashfaque.
Rithvik is a fitness freak. I remember Prince teasing him in one of the D2D Xtreme videos that he spends his day and night at the gym. Meditation is another very effective regime.