Ek Haseena Thi

Possible scenes to expect going forward .....

kanaksm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Now that Dev - Durga getting married, here are most likely  scenes coming up :

1. Typical fight about who will sleep where and how they didn't want this marriage etc
2. Atleast  8 times we will get to see  Durga tripping over something and Dev catching her and the cheesy eyelock .. ughhh😲
3. Durga cooking some sweet for the first time and someone (Sakshi) spoiling it by adding salt etc LOL
4. Durga doing Faluda of Goenka parivar's izzat by doing something absurd in some party like getting drunk etc.

😆
Write your own versions !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Haha! True points!😆
Lemme add:

- Accidental trips, falls by Durga over Dev. Accidentally brushing against each other. Endless eyelocks.🥱

- Self talks by Dev - Nitya yeh kya ho gaya? Self talks by Durga - Dev tumhe kaise bataun?

- Shaurya having pervert nightmares about intimacy between Dev and Durga and waking up in frustration at his own helplessness in getting his prey.🤢

- Sakshi brainwashing and using Suchitra against Dev and Durga.

- Ma-beta clashes between Suchitra and Dev.

- Saas bahu clashes between Suchitra and Durga

- Jethani-Devrani clashes between Sakshi and Suchitra

- Durga's dilemma whether to expose Kangana or save her in Karan affair

- Patni-pati drama between Rajnath and Sakshi

- Durga snooping around Goenka mansion and Sakshi catching her

- Lot of taunting dialogues shared, stern gazes exchanged between Sakshi, Shaurya and Durga

- Sakshi blackmailing Durga over Payal and maybe even Dayal

- Dev feeling familiarity with Durga yet tearing his hair apart thinking Nitya kahan hai.😆

Add any other pandit, sindoor, kundali, chunni, pallu, kaajal, flying hair, choodi, bindiya, kangan drama that is staple in Hindi serials.

Never underestimate Star Flush!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am expecting a perfect Devga Jodi in private. In public they may fight and create a perception it is a forced marriage.
But for me there is more to it than meets the eye. Because Dev is shown as a friend to Durga and in past few epi it is repeatedly request to Goddess to keep Durga safe. So Dev will know he is marrying Nithya before tying the knot which will be shown only later to audience.

Else the Goddess will fail in the challenge and one thing the hindi soaps never do is that they will never show God/Goddess failing.
kanaksm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ Atominis
- Self talks by Dev - Nitya yeh kya ho gaya? Self talks by Durga - Dev tumhe kaise bataun?

- Shaurya having pervert nightmares about intimacy between Dev and Durga and waking up in frustration at his own helplessness in getting his prey.🤢
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>🤣  hilarious points!!

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

Haha! True points!😆

Lemme add:

Add any other pandit, sindoor, kundali, chunni, pallu, kaajal, flying hair, choodi, bindiya, kangan drama that is staple in Hindi serials.

Had me cracking crazy..🤣 .. kya se kya ho gaya..
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣...Awesommee postt 👍🏼 
rishiba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

Haha! True points!😆

Lemme add:

- Accidental trips, falls by Durga over Dev. Accidentally brushing against each other. Endless eyelocks.🥱

- Sakshi brainwashing and using Suchitra against Dev and Durga.

- Ma-beta clashes between Suchitra and Dev.

- Saas bahu clashes between Suchitra and Durga

- Jethani-Devrani clashes between Sakshi and Suchitra

- Durga's dilemma whether to expose Kangana or save her in Karan affair

- Patni-pati drama between Rajnath and Sakshi

- Durga snooping around Goenka mansion and Sakshi catching her

- Lot of taunting dialogues shared, stern gazes exchanged between Sakshi, Shaurya and Durga

- Sakshi blackmailing Durga over Payal and maybe even Dayal

- Dev feeling familiarity with Durga yet tearing his hair apart thinking Nitya kahan hai.😆

exactly this is gonna happen well first time I thought that in indian television someone know the meaning of revenge but they fooled audience again
Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anyway, I like Dev-Durga jodi..😳😛
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think this is the millionth show that will feature marriage which happens as a result of anything but love...and then eventually companionship of each other will make them fall in love...

i missed today's episode...and i am not feeling any urge to read update...nywys its festive season...i am not getting much time to watch serials...and i dont intend to start watching it again...

atominis thumbnail
Durga was the first female lead in years who knew what she was doing. She had determination,  focus, clarity, courage, self reliance and sense of purpose. We used to rave about her!
But sadly it seems TRP aunties only like weak, fuzzy, confused and cry baby women.😡

Hence Durga was butchered and made confused, failed, relying on chance/luck, forever guilty and is now joining league of Star Flush bahus.😭

Phere wagera kar lo, justice/revenge kabhi hota rahega.

You're right @adoremevirgo. It is same old wine in new bottle.🥱

I already exchanged farewells and thank yous. Better to enjoy festive season than mull over this soap again every day.

Happy Navratri!😊