Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

koi nhn... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
come on guys lets stop this war thing !! FYI kv himself said many times that he wont quit this show, his wife tweeted to raj that all are rumours some days back .. i believe definitely there were some issues with PH and cast going on since long , all bcz of their financial situation as GK became a bikari nowπŸ˜† , Sj is not getting her payment since some months .. the other supporting cast is not getting their payments too .. last month when this payment article came up, kv said he wont do the show if he wont get his payment, he used to get paid but now i doubt all the issues and articles are coming up bcz of the late payments or no payments to their cast .. both Kv and Sj r good and kind humans so they are still continuing with this show .. even KV said in one of his ivs that SJ is so strong who supported this show through its thick and thin like a gibraltar ... when compared to all other actors who kept swinging in and out of the show, SJ didnt leave though her contract got ended 2 times, she renewed it and stayed .. 
  QH is all about controversies, lets enjoy the show till its on air bcz we never know what really is happening over there ... i would say if Ph cant afford for the show then its better to shut shop than getting into more and more controversies and begging cast to work for free
tejaswie thumbnail
to be frank Sanam's characerization before nikah was so bad.. she was just there like a slave, they stopped writing shayari's to sanam nor she did say allah miya panga paya, she dont smile even ... she was boring and dull till aahil's attraction towards sanam started, many complained abt it to SJ's insta and wrote everywhere that cv's are not making sense... on the other hand aahil's characterization, diallogues were superb since day 1 .. they are  perfect i would say !! eventually sanam's character got developed and now i am seeing a strong, honest girl in sanam .. 
tejaswie thumbnail
i want SJ to quit the show man !! she is keeping her word only bcz of her good relations with gul .. 
 one of my friends visited qh sets in july, there she heard some crew members talking that they were not getting paid since feb and SJ is not getting her payment since 3 nd hf months .. dont know how much is this true and all the articles of recent times are proving it to be true as gul is in a financial crisis.. Its very kind of her to work for this show and do double role .. now im sure this double role is only to save their money ... 
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Who wants wars to be continued but if someone does the thing thats completely unbearable i therefore need the most to reply them...
karismanayak1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cocco

SJπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  She can't even act properly and running a show is a joke. KV is sexy and very good actor and thats why show is doing good. Giving him half the screen space of SJ is really stupid of CVs. 

If sj can't act than kvb definately can't act. He is very poor actor with his fake accent and every time acts like he suffers with cold and fever. Even We can't hear properly what he say sometimes. By the way your sexy and good actor was there when the show had trp 1.5that to decreased from 2.5 trp. There was no rehab and no seher and the show actually got trp when they started sahil rehan and  sanam love triangleand casting kvb as sahil is really stupid of CVS.and I want sj to quit the show than we will see what will be the future of qh with sexy and good actor kvb.

Edited by karismanayak1 - 9 years ago