~**Suthanu Pandav Family VM**~ - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!1 awesome choice of characters clipping and everythin... i jus loved it all and yes di... i could relate to ur os... my favourite is arjuns pushp varsh for suthanu at the end..
Krishnaa_Nair, u r an awesome VM maker...but unfortunately my data package wont allow me to watch a video...I am feeling terrible... 😭

Your VM on Dhoop still echoes in my mind...
Keep up the great work... 😊
how beautilfully u blended altogether different scenes!awesome job
WOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the pm but the link was not working! Finally, I found it! Beautiful work Krishu Di!! That is what is called as 'A Perfect Blend'!👏👏👏 It was lovely! TFS!!
hey Krishnaa...
Its really nice.. :) And yes it is very very apt with your OS.  The Madhav part too.. I so wish Satyabhama was there.. and hhey, couldn't you find a Bhanu for the princess 😉
I watched this VM later on due to my exams and other reasons I must say this VM is awesome both Suthanus are looking cute  just wanted to know from which show u took young Suthanu Maharana Pratap ?
Originally posted by Acidic_San

I watched this VM later on due to my exams and other reasons I must say this VM is awesome both Suthanus are looking cute  just wanted to know from which show u took young Suthanu Maharana Pratap ?

yup... maharana prthap's phool kanwar rathore... 😃

Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

hey Krishnaa...
Its really nice.. :) And yes it is very very apt with your OS.  The Madhav part too.. I so wish Satyabhama was there.. and hhey, couldn't you find a Bhanu for the princess 😉

ha ha!!! will add bhanu if i get to make one... this is even more difficult than making a normal mb vm... sooo many shows blending.. tuff job babes... but will try for you!!!
Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
Originally posted by bheegi

Beautiful creation Krishna...very well done. I couldn't believe you've merged two shows

awwwhhh thank you di... this means a lot!! 🤗

Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

amazing vm. no one can say that they are from different shows. it looks like they are all from same show and i think i have heard this songbefore can't remember which film.

thank you dear...
 the song is less popular.. i even doubt whether its aired of not... its from movie kisnaa!!