I will try my best sis..
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...Parii...

Guys plz help me out

what happens sis?
I m nt able to download entries...
I have heard all the songs.. will post review soon..
Before posting reviews and comments, I would like to πŸ‘ all participants for their courage to record their voices and put on internet. Really brave and that's the spirit...

I am not someone who knows music. I do enjoy listening music, but don't know any technical aspects of it. My review is based on what I felt. Please forgive me if any of my comments are not correct.

Entry 1:
Devotional song to start the contest πŸ‘πŸΌ.  The part I liked most is that song is clearly audible with each word pronounced clearly and correct. I felt singer has learned music. The voice is still good and didn't sound sick at high notes of song. β­οΈ
8/10

Entry 2:
You must be having very sweet voice. Your voice is blending with instrument. πŸ˜³
Unfortunately can not hear properly as instrument is dominating. But I think you sang well as your song is going hand in hand with music.
7/10 

Entry 3:
Apt choice of song for the voice range...I loved the way you sung it. The back ground taal that is heard in beginning of song is lost after some time. It was giving some rhythm that I liked. πŸ˜ƒ Though song seems simple, to sing it in one stretch with very less break ( no BGM) is not so simple. 
7/10

Entry 4:
Melodious voice. I could feel that sense of Bhakti to god in your song. Nice devotional song and I am amazed about how you could manage your breathing πŸ˜². You didn't take a single break. Is the song this way? But simply amazing...β­οΈπŸ‘
9/10

Entry 5:
Amazing. Perfect blend of BGM and singing. I really appreciate your efforts to pull that through... My fav song and I can't help but to remember SRK πŸ˜³. Thanks for choosing this song and singing it for us.
7/10

Entry 6: 
You deserve veerta award for attempting this song. I honestly say you did a great job. Attempting asha jee song is one thing, and this drunken effect song , uff what a guts u got. You pulled it very decent and I initially thought you avoided drunken effect until we got to end of first stanza. That alapana you got with a tinz of drunk effect is πŸ‘. Perfect blend of music and voice and both at same level ( range) . Awesomest. I couldn't help myself from tapping my foot and my fingers. 
9/10

Entry 7:
My goodness, I have to review and give marks !!! I feel like like hiding myself somewhere. Such a classical song and so much tough one. You sang without a break😲. Really you guys are very talented. Loved it loved it and loved it...
9/10

Entry 8:
You made all childhood memories to return... πŸ˜³ Beautiful song and beautifully sung. Well done. Again another song with break. I am not sure how you guys could do that. I would take 3 breaks in one line ...very nice ..
8/10

Entry 9:
What a voice. Simply loved your voice. Very nicely sung. High pitch notes sung to perfection and I loved ur voice in high pitch. It's like nectar filled in my ears ...
10/10

Entry 10:
Unique voice. I love that metallic tinz in ur voice... Background karaoke is actually original song... But your voice dominated that song and it kinda gave a chorus effect. Also it places a challenge for you as you have original in background... So if you sing anything different from original, it's very much noticeable... Even if one never knew the original. That's kinda brave thing to do and u made Avery good job here. I would say u made a apt selection of so g..

9/10

Review complete...I can't believe I did this β­οΈ
Edited by bluetides - 9 years ago
I really want to appreciate all the participants...πŸ‘ Guys you all are amazing and i mean it from my heart. It's really a tough job to record your voice and then share it online..πŸ‘. LOVELY work All. You all are Truly and amazingly talented..πŸ‘β­οΈ. Thank you so so much for providing all of us with this RARE opportunity to hear the TRUE talent. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 
My reviews are as follows but i would just like to tell all of you that please guys I am ABSOLUTELY a LAYMAN in this field so kindly FORGIVE ME if any of my comments Hurt you..😳 . 

ENTRY1- πŸ‘πŸ‘ I Have no words for you. Your Voice quality is very nice..⭐️ And the song you chose..I am not even capable to judge you on this...BEAUTIFUL..you were amazing and that too without A karioke...lovely. πŸ‘ Can i mention my FAV part? πŸ˜³ 3:20- 3:34..πŸ‘πŸ‘ really really amazing..i was mesmerized by your voice during this..i heard it many times before finally deciding to leave..😳. Thank you so much.
8.5/10

ENTRY2- Your voice is very sweet and SOFT one. The song you chose..😳. You sing very well as you were always with the flow..πŸ‘. But the KARIOKE was more dominant then your voice. I was not able to hear you properly, i am sorry. Towards the end i heard a little of your voice and singing and i found it really good.πŸ˜ƒ I guess you could have chosen a low karioke or may be there's some problem with the recording..anyways really appreciate your efforts..πŸ‘ GREAT JOB..πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much.
7.5/10

ENTRY3- I am really very sorry as i couldn't hear the song very clearly..
May be there was some problem, i don't know. But i really appreciate your efforts as singing without Karioke is difficult and you did sing well (from whatever i heard). Your voice is really nice. I was not even able to make out which song it was so it became all the more difficult for me..I am sorry dear but really appreciate your efforts..πŸ‘ Thank you so much
7/10

ENTRY4- I loved your Song and singing too...😳 Another classic one..πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very classic singing..πŸ‘πŸ‘, i have nothing to say more than this..😳 Thank you so much. Lyrics of song were very nice and at some parts i felt a real sooth with your singing..😳
8.5/10

Entry5- Very low voice. I could barely hear the song. But i am really happy that you chose this song...it's one of my FAVS...😳 Only at some instances i could make out your voice...I am very sorry...anyways thank you So much..😳
7/10

ENTRY6- Very nice SingingπŸ‘..some parts were sung brilliantly...πŸ‘ I loved the way you tried everything in the song..specially that laugh,..πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ. Thank you so much..😳 Even the karioke matched perfectly..⭐️
8/10

ENTRY7- I am no one to judge this one. Another CLASSICAL sung BRILLIANTLY...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yaar itne tough songs, i wonder how you guys can manage  these. πŸ‘ Mujhe toh sochke hi dar lagta hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³Anyways yeh ram katha baad mein, Thank you so much for providing us with this opportunity to hear your TALENT...😳
8.5/10

ENTRY8- LOVELY SONG...πŸ‘πŸ‘ Your Voice is very very sweet..😳 You sung really very well..I felt so nice after hearing this...I had tears in my eyes...😳😳. Very touching...Thank you so much..😳😳 Can you please lend me this song? I especially loved how you sung the main part of the song..i guess it's called "Mukhdha?" haina? Loved your singing, song and voice..πŸ‘. But i wanted it to be a bit longer..😳
8.5/10

ENTRY9- LOVELY VOICE And BRILLIANT SINGING. I am again nothing to comment or review this one..amazing..truly brilliant..Another classical..You sung it so BEAUTIFULLY...πŸ‘πŸ‘
I see a Professional singer in you..sach..really amazing singing..thank you so much...😳 I hope to hear more from you..😳 I think you have learned MUSIC?
9.5/10 No doubt..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

ENTRY10- The only English Song..πŸ˜† I liked it. The song is really very nice..πŸ‘ Your voice is very good and you sung very well...πŸ‘πŸ‘ BUT the background music was too loud...it would have been better if it was just the TUNE of song...Anyways amazing effort..πŸ‘ Thank you so much.
8/10

DONE!
LOvely EFFORT All...my hearty wishes and CONGRATULATIONS are already with all of you..πŸ‘

Apoo and Angel Di, nicely managed..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Brilliant effort by you two also...πŸ‘
Thank you so much for bringing this contest..😳

Edited by kkkloveu - 9 years ago
riya..pleaase rate alongside too..dont forget
@pari, is it fine now?
rated too Apoo..πŸ˜ƒ
and Apoo yaar humare liye DRINKs aur SNACKS toh mangwao Boss...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
thak main pata hai itna likh likh kar...abh break toh banta hai boss..πŸ˜›
No..
still was nt able to download infact told my friend to download it for me but..πŸ˜”
Appoo no..
jab dekho khane ki padhi rahti hai rix ko..