Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
If people are so butthurt about Aliya not following the Shariah law then simply stop watching BI, atleast less negative energy would be spread through the forum. These people complaining are the same people that would complain if Aliya had gone through with the halala and married Rehaan because that would really make Aliya such a perfect Muslim
RangRasiyaKi thumbnail
Thank you TM for the details and clarifying details abt Helala and Shariyat laws. I agree that CV's and production house should be more responsible in showcasing wrong details. Many viewers watch it and have no knowledge about these laws except what is being shown to them. 
On the same topic I have a question too...
What can Zain do now to get back Aaliya in his life lawfully? He has done a grave mistake, he has repented and now wants to do right by himself and Aaliya. 
If Islam does not give them the permission in any case in any way, then should they either start living together and to hell with society or they can shed Islam and convert to something. What other way is there for them? There has to be something else...
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well first of all sorry I m nt giving my full POV!! running shortage of tym!! *need to sleep* 😕

"My very first Q is pointing out character on aliya, y v should nt first point out qazi?!! He said whole process of halala nikkah, bt he didnt mentioned doing intentionally its haram!!! 
So guys v need to calm down n think!! Y to get so hyper!! "

1 thing : I cannot expect aliya to do halala jst for sake to come back to first hubby!! Its haram coz its intentionally!! In dis way aliya refused...I m wid her!! 👏

2nd thing: her dialogues, talking abut nt following sharia etc...(sorry I haven't watcjed the epi yet, so nt sure wat were the dialogues)... bt did v thought dat no one is perfect!! Ya she is pakki muslman, bt she refused to do so coz she herself dont have complete info abut halala nikkah...so widout knowing hw can she say yes?!! And plus point story is still half folded, v need to w8 n see!! 
Dere so many condition comes in lyf, wen v take wrong decisions!! If aliya is MU now tge laws,  dat means cvs may show us dat praying 5 times or fasting is nt enough to be pakki muslman, dats wen she realize wat mistake she did!! 
( a very common example, so many ppl take vow (kasam) of allah, quran,etc...bt after doing so dey come to know it is wrong to take vow in name of allah,...so in short I mean sometmies u dunno concept bt u take step n den u realize wat u did)

I damnnn sure dere is some thing more n strong reason y aliya refusing to do so!! All I can say please dont get hyper frm 1 epi...lets the track fold up!!

Cvs demselves r Muslims,  I m damn sure before showing dis they mst have planned smthng before in hand to overcome dis all controversies!!

P.S: I m too muslim, only for tym being I can say from 1 epi I cannot make a huge comment!! I need to see wat nxt dey do!! Plus u watch any any country serial...jst see no one follows exact deir religious rules coz its fiction!! Now dont MU dat I m saying, v should nt...I m jst saying its common in all serials/fictions all over the world!! I know dey should show n follow exact bt wat to do so!!

P.S.S : please no harsh comments for actors !! Dey r brilliant actors!!  Dey r jst portraying the characters!! 😳😊

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
DT NOTE

The current track regarding halala is a controversial topic. And yes, although Pre-planned Halala nikkah is haram according to Shariah Law (Islamic Law) and the proper rules regarding Halala must be abided by. Everyone has their own views regarding it and everyone is allowed to express them PROVIDED they do NOT judge another member's religious views and raise questions on the religion itself as religion is a very sensitive matter and one which can be taken as offense.

Unfortunately, the CVs have decided to explore this controversial storyline hence it is only common for members to discuss their views about it.

We will closely monitor this thread and may close it if we feel it causes too much aggravation on the forum.

BI Dev Team
charmar4ever thumbnail
i agree wid u hukshila i knw many ppl will not understand ... islam is islam uska aise tv pe mazak banana is nt good at all ... mana ki no body is perfect hum gunaah karte hein bt hame dekh ke koi seekhta nai hai serial dekh ke log seekhte hein bht logo pe effect krta hai CV ko ye haq bilkul nai hai ki aisa kisi mazhab ka mazak banye ya unke shariyat pe etiraaz dikhein ...if i put myself in their place by god me wo nai karti jo aaliya ne kaha becoz me pakki muslman hon janti hon islam ke har law me reason hota hai islam me talaq bht badi baat hoti isliye muslims ko soch samjh ke talaq dena chahiye ...aur zain ne bina soche jaaane kiya usse aaliya pe itna bhi bharosa nai tha uss waqt ...isme islam ya uske laws ki galti nai hai...

i dont want to fight with u guys bt sach tow sach hai maano na maano apki maarzi
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi atiya, i have 2 questions for you, what did u think of the way their talaaq was shown? I mean did u find any flaw there? And what kind of halala are u talkjng about, the planned one, or the one where girl marries another guy after 3 divorces from her first husband, and then is, for some unforeseen reasons, divorced by the second husband or he dies, and her first husband chooses to take her back? Cuz that is fine, but if u r talking about a planned halala, then u need to know that it is haraam!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's a show which entertains the audiences and yes they have spoken about halala but that doesn't mean they will go ahead with it. The creatives may find another way around it. We have seen how much Zaya love each other and I don't see Aliya getting married to someone else just so that she can marry zain again. That's totally against her morals. We can't judge anything right now as for the CVs they have for habit if surprising us every time we don't expect something. So just wait and watch!
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with yr post. As a muslim I felt exactly the same when she said she doesn't accept Shariah law! Cv's should be VERY careful regarding these dialogues! Shariah is NOT man made laws.

If cv's wanted to reconcile the couple w/out halala then why go down the divorce route... y not simply have mde thm separated fr a year?
Edited by Sofna - 9 years ago
arshi_arshi thumbnail
question: they got married twice , saying qubool hai twice.
so saying T 3 times broke one marriage, what abt other marriage?
saying 3 T's will break all the both the marriage vows?  talaaq is more strong word than qubool hai i guess?
just asking, as i dont have any idea abt how it works out.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Saheba-

first of all you have no right to say I am not muslim. And second say what you want and spread knowledge as it is it's not going to make any difference at what has already happened in the show and what is going to happen in the show.

Excuse me? How dare you question someone's else religion like that? Muslim or Hindu you are no one to adjudge, adjudicate, and conjecture her beliefs. You seem like one hell of a scholar Maam or Sir, but the point isnt to degrade a religion in any sense, if you compass the authority of stating your opinion that so does she. 

Its a show, a show solely for entertainment. Dictionary Definition of a Show is :a radio or a television program, a motion picture sole based for entertainment. As far as I am concerned Aaliyahs refusal has nothing to do with her denial of the laws of Islam but she was negligent to as such laws regardless of being such a draconian muslim. 

Not just Halala, in actuality there are many other aspects and opinions as to what can happen. 

Notwithstanding any, but at the end of the day you me or her we all will protest if any such conspiracies spread about the religion WE FOLLOW.