Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

😆 I hope they don't forget everything next day 😆

Mariya if you have bhaang though everything seems blurred after the hang over but gradually we will remember everything.

But in show we know what they will be showing.I really feel this time they surprise us
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

I know.. now we know serendipity's explanation was so true.. n now with a live example.. they were really magical today..

Hey thr topic is pink but not much comments..?? SaHil ki hotness dekh k bhaag gaye kia..?? 😆

yes sonia was right<3<3
BOLD sabke ke sab bhag gye🤣

Originally posted by: flora212

Today was the best sahil scene till now after sponge bath sequence😆I just loved loved sahil today! So sexy and Hot! True ahil was looking good today in that shirt😆and that laughing part of both sanam and ahil was really funny😆I was laughing with them too! And ahil indirect confession to sanam was best😉

I just hope atleast they kiss tomorrow before sunaoing kahani of past😆the last scene is my favand khala khalu reaction😆tanu hitting by pillow🤣hope we get hot photo session😉

My most favorite scene is marmarziya😳
Yesterday was very good scene but i enjoyed their talk more then dance😆 Though i loved dance too😆Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

Plagiarising my reply from another post...

Lovely post frand. 😳
Thankyou🤗

Aahil as always had the best dialogues. I just loved the way he openly stared at her and called her beautiful. "The word beautiful is not enough to describe how gorgeous you're looking today".
Yes ahil had the best dialogue and kv's acting make it so real
that i can't stop fangirling over him~[8->

Gave me all the feels. Coupled with the way he was ogling her, could make any girl go weak in her knees. 😳Then I loved how Sanam giggled and said thanks. So adorbs. Aahil was drinking her beauty greedily...

Going back a few steps...

When she entered the room, looking absolutely ravishing in red, he eyed her from bottom to top, with that look of desire and dare I say lust in his eyes. He totally wanted to eat her alive. Did anyone get the sexual innuendo in his "delicious", uff the way he said it. I bet naive Sanam didn't get it, but she was blushing like anything so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. :P
Mutual feelings😆

Didn't like their dance too much TBH, but I really liked the laughing session before it. It was so adorable, cute and sexy.r
I liked their dance but not that much ..if it was only of them then i would've enjoyed more becoz i had to change channel many times😛
The way he eyed her again, told her how he liked her ever since dhaba scene. So I was right, he did like her from Dhaba! *gloats* I was also right about him liking her for her attitude and bravado. *Yay me* LOL. AWW loved the way he said he only put up a facade of attitude but behind all that he had really admired her and liked her. Like I said, Aahil always had the best dialogues in this shows and still does. :)

The song was alright, not a fan of people dancing like crazy in their bedroom LOL. But I LOVED how Khala-Khalu were dancing and acting like they ship SaHil too. 🤣 It was so hilarious how they tried to cover Billo's eyes when she is blind already. LMFAO. Khala-Khalu ROCKS ya. <3

BUT OMG I LOVED THEIR PILLAR ROMANCE> HOW HOT WAS THAT. ❤️ Loved the desire in his eyes and how he pulled her pallu close and wrapped her around. <3 SEXXAYY AS HELL these two. Then he carried her to the bedroom and how she nuzzled her face in his neck. OMG. He smiled too. These two are just something else. Sexy without even trying. ;)   

As always awesome comment😛 I loved the way you describe everything😳

Originally posted by: sylvia99

Lovely post for an adorable couple.

Thankyou😛

Originally posted by: ahil_love

I liked SaHil scenes but i didn't enjoyed the song becoz of someone 😔

I can understand what you are feeling🤗

Originally posted by: -shimmer-

I realy Enjoyed sahil and sehan scenes...

Thanksfor commenting😳

Originally posted by: Mini2013

entire episode was amazing...espcially sahil...😳

they both are really the show stealers for me..

yes yesterday Sahil were show stealer<3Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your title!! <3333
There is something DEFINITELY about HIM! I JUST WANNA HAVE A BITE OF HIM!!! Grrr!!! Delicious he was!! ☺️

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Khan Sahibaaa 🤗. You made a cute post as usual 😃.

Yeah SaHil was awesome, romantic, passionate, lovely, wonderful, hot, sexy... add your own adjectives 😆.

I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of passionate SaHil and cute Sehaan. Mazaa aa gaya.

KVB and SJ were both brilliant. SJ was looking sexy in both outfits.

i was missing khan sahiba😆🤗
It was very good episode ..i like it 😳