There was something about you<3

Posted: 9 years ago
SaHil were too good today ,I really enjoyed their scenes 😳
I don't know about others but i really liked ahil's dress .he was looking dam hot
and sanam she was dam gorgeous today
Coming to their scene what was that ??They were so close like so so close especially in last scene when the screen freezed on SaHil ☺️ ☺️
I always knew ,ahil had a crush on sanam from beginning and today he even said that 'sanam tum mujhe hameha se acchi lagti thi ..there was something about you ..mein bas jhooti attitude dikhata tha😆
I think in qh ahil had always got best dialogues ..i always love his dialogue and kv is such a brilliant actor that he Rocks in every scene❤️
waiting for tomorrow's episode ..it is going to be emotional episode😛
Wait I thought he said:
Remember our dhaba scene
I gave you attitude and then you have it back to me
From then I knew something was special different about you

Hmm gotta rewatch it
Look at me finding excuses to watch the scenes over and over again :)

you said it all, truly he is the best written character ever, I am madly in love with him, and KV 's brilliant acting is making Aahil real for all of us.. It was just so amazing today the way he told her the truth, the whole tum bahot khoobsurat lag rahi ho, Uff! that was so real, I have no words, guy is super talented, and because of his offscreen chemistry with Surbhi, they surely nail each and every scene. They make every scene real for us, adorable jodi, ☺️ My fav couple on TV. For a change he looked super hot in red chamkila kurta which was so awful but Aahil looked so handsome today.. and SJ never looked this good, hot and sexy.. This s her best Sari look.. the end part where they were dancing near the pool was 😳 beautiful jodi..
Originally posted by Pagalpinky

Wait I thought he said:
Remember our dhaba scene
I gave you attitude and then you have it back to me
From then I knew something was special different about you

Hmm gotta rewatch it
Look at me finding excuses to watch the scenes over and over again :)

ok i was too lost in them ..i need to watch it again 😳
Originally posted by fanraya

you said it all, truly he is the best written character ever, I am madly in love with him, and KV 's brilliant acting is making Aahil real for all of us.. It was just so amazing today the way he told her the truth, the whole tum bahot khoobsurat lag rahi ho, Uff! that was so real, I have no words, guy is super talented, and because of his offscreen chemistry with Surbhi, they surely nail each and every scene. They make every scene real for us, adorable jodi,☺️My fav couple on TV. For a change he looked super hot in red chamkila kurta which was so awful but Aahil looked so handsome today..and SJ never looked this good, hot and sexy.. This s her best Sari look.. the end part where they were dancing near the pool was😳beautiful jodi..
Mutual feelings😳 loved your comment<3
That part is my favorite part of all. So real and seamless. 
SaHil were AWESOME ☺️ 🥳
They are literally redefining and giving the word chemistry a new and hotter meaning ☺️ (does that even make sense 😆). Todays SaHil bits were absolutely sensational 😳
I loved how Aahil indirectly confessed (awww 😳) and it was nice to know exactly when Aahil started to have feelings for Sanam😆 😳 -basically from the day he laid eyes on her ☺️
My babies looked divine and were as always PERFECT ❤️
Edited by ..Sakura.. - 9 years ago
I loved when ahil said that dialogue to sanam 
When ahil mentioned their first meeting as when he liked her
I almost felt like the writers are reading this forum
Cus just a few days ago we were discussing when they fell for each other
And boom today he tells us :)

Karanvir is absolutely amazing

Plus when he mentioned the past dhaba scene
It reminded me of the contrast in character from ahil before to ahil after
Before he was all edgy with his Mohawk hair plus sharp beard plus hardly any clothes look
Whereas now he's all laid back with his open shirts plus ruffled hair plus stubble look

Karanvir is too good
Awesome post dear 😳 Sahil were damn hot today... Aww he really said that?