Bullet train 3 : Isse kehte hai drama drama - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by khushix

will do 
love u khush πŸ€—
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Why was Rishabh cheering for Ranvi?πŸ€”He must be happy that his innocence has been proven but still he was never so chummy with Ranvi.

I get Vishnu's behaviour as Ranvi seemed the closest to him after Anmol among all the contestants, but I don't get Rishabh's behaviour.

Sorry for nitpicking the epi guys, when it seems that most of you have enjoyed it.πŸ˜†But I can't seem to help it.πŸ˜†

Haha even I was wondering why was he acting like ranvi's bechra hua bhai.
Originally posted by ST0207

Wait till you see Veerji running in your dreams 🀣 #YouKnowWhatIMean πŸ˜†

i know what u mean and i was going to mention about it but then thought never mind! but as always, we think alike πŸ˜† bhaag ranvi bhaag πŸ€£ oh god that dream! πŸ˜† but im sure R wont come in my dreams.. all gates are closed so he cant enter! πŸ˜†

As per the precap,we'll get to see Baldev and Rishabh cheering together for Ranvi πŸ˜†
Btw..Gunjan has also started giving lectures!Veera ke saath rehne ka asar πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ST0207

Here we were fighting for Rishabh and he was happily cheering for Ranvi 😳 πŸ˜†

is show me Ballu ke alawa keoi apna nahi hai
Originally posted by jammygal19

As per the precap,we'll get to see Baldev and Rishabh cheering together for Ranvi πŸ˜†
Btw..Gunjan has also started giving lectures!Veera ke saath rehne ka asar πŸ˜†

that too about good and evil! she out of all the ppl! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by overactor

rishabh = baldev 2..infected with mahanta virus😡

Jaggi 3πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
bt y competition was nt cancelled.as one contestant was missing & another was culprit.also third deseving candidate was out coz of unfair blame.in practical show get cancel if any disaster happen.dev wld hav postponed show.y it must had to continue & even after knowing that anmol is culprit,any1 did nt call police for missing ranvi.
Originally posted by janvi0513

Haha even I was wondering why was he acting like ranvi's bechra hua bhai.

He could really be a bichra hua bhai.πŸ˜† Pata nahi Sampooran ne kaha kaha muh kala kiya hai.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by khushix

i know what u mean and i was going to mention about it but then thought never mind! but as always, we think alike πŸ˜† bhaag ranvi bhaag πŸ€£ oh god that dream! πŸ˜† but im sure R wont come in my dreams.. all gates are closed so he cant enter! πŸ˜†

u remind me of a saying by gurudev 
"saade sapne wade khas hote hen,aise hi kisi airi gairi (or in this case aira gera) nu kabhi ghusne nhi doonga" 
#MissingThatBaldev πŸ˜­