Ek Pita neki apni Beti ki Bidaai&Ek Rajya nekiya Ajabdeh ka Swagat

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Before I start, today is Shakti Anand aka Rana Udai Singh's birthday today, so I started a bday thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/113628966

Title: Ek Pita ne ki apni Beti ki Bidaai aur Ek Rajya ne kiya Ajabdeh ka Swagat!

We begin with the Bidaai -

Father- Daughter scene- both of them acted so well, such a touching scene between the two, MM finally said he made a lot of mistakes when it came to Ajabdeh, he finally tells her that I could never tell you how much I love you! ok this is so touching- im in tears! Im sure all the daughters out there had wet eyes while watching this scene! Ajabdeh says she always felt his love. And finally father and daughter hug each other! awww so sweet! MM tells US that Ajabdeh is his pride! All daughters are their father's pride and honour! 

Its sad how people only say the truth or reveal their feelings when someone dear to them is leaving. I guess thats when it hits them that they are going away and there may not be another opportune moment to confess their true feelings!

Beautiful Bidaai song played when phool and HB took Ajabdeh to her palki! so sad

phool-Ajabdeh-Pratap scene- it was nice scene, phool says that when I met you first, i didnt know you would take away my best friend! i loved the bg music! Phool tells Ajabdeh that her saath was only till here, now we go separate ways!
but when Pratap says we are with you, it is foreshadowing that she is going to join them soon! hehe!

HB-MM sitting lifeless after the bidaai was a very real scene, parents are usually like that after their daughter's bidaai- great job to the two actors! 

so one daughter just left, but now another daughter phool is leaving for marwar- I feel bad for HB, ghar bilkul suna ho gaya!

Beend raja apni Beendni ko le aya ghar! lovely welcome, everyone dancing, and all the queens standing there to welcome them!

ok Im going to laugh my butt off, CVs really just cant keep US's romance away till the evening- US saw VB and is soo lost, just dont fall off your horse! arre hum toh nayi bahu ka swagat dekhne aayete, naaki US ka nain mataka dekhne!!! ROLF!!

Rawatji is sooo happy that he starts singing, ab talwar utthane wale ko bhi gavayiya bana diya! hehe! but I can understand, for a bhaanji like Ajabdeh, any mama would sing!

I loved the welcome, especially the dancing on the sides when the two were walking in! really nice!

precap- contrast of phool walking in the forest- unmarked way- and on the other hand you see Ajabdeh doing her grahpravesh with royal fanfare! such a turn life has taken where the mahalo mei rehne wali is in forest and the samantputri is now a princess! I hope Phool doesnt run into Jalal! 

Today was very nice, slow, but we saw a proper bidaai and a proper welcome, I just hope the post wedding rituals happen with ease! 
Edited by Intrepida - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pita-Beti sequence,,,
Phool going seqence,,,,,
your interpritation sequence,,,,
all are beautiful :)
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rati re rati🤗
nice post again👏

everyone was asking about the significance of precap,,,,,, and i told them to wait for ur post,,,, our symbolism queen😳

now,,,,,,,,, nice epi,,,,,,,,,,, senti kar dala re,,,,,,,,punwar family ne😭

and khush kiya swagat ne jo abhi baki hai😃

_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today's epi was a sort of filler to me. Nothing substantial happened. This US-VB thing is irking me beyond limits. Hello! We wanna watch Pratap-Ajabde's romance, not their parents' ! And yes, I don't know why but I really felt bad for Phool (for the first time, yeah!). Jannat was amazing in that scene. I could feel her agony, her loss. Its not easy to forget your love so easily, I sympathise with her. Hopefully, she can learn to accept the reality no matter how harsh it is to her. And the precap...! The contrast in the future lives of Ajabde and Phool being shown. But I wonder why? Phool helped PrAja unite, then why is she shown to be undergoing such anguish. I feel bad for the poor soul.
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhea_13

Pita-Beti sequence,,,

Phool going seqence,,,,,
your interpritation sequence,,,,
all are beautiful :)

thanks!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeptiya

rati re rati🤗

nice post again👏

everyone was asking about the significance of precap,,,,,, and i told them to wait for ur post,,,, our symbolism queen😳

now,,,,,,,,, nice epi,,,,,,,,,,, senti kar dala re,,,,,,,,punwar family ne😭

and khush kiya swagat ne jo abhi baki hai😃

Hi deepti! 🤗 thanks dear!
hahah, yea it took me a second but i think thats what its showing- showing the contrast and the change life has brought, from rags to riches...

yes it was so sad, i was so teary, baap-beti ne ruladiya!😭

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiniRocks

Today's epi was a sort of filler to me. Nothing substantial happened. This US-VB thing is irking me beyond limits. Hello! We wanna watch Pratap-Ajabde's romance, not their parents' ! And yes, I don't know why but I really felt bad for Phool (for the first time, yeah!). Jannat was amazing in that scene. I could feel her agony, her loss. Its not easy to forget your love so easily, I sympathise with her. Hopefully, she can learn to accept the reality no matter how harsh it is to her. And the precap...! The contrast in the future lives of Ajabde and Phool being shown. But I wonder why? Phool helped PrAja unite, then why is she shown to be undergoing such anguish. I feel bad for the poor soul.

yes it was a filler lol
i knooo, i guess since they cant exactly show that kind of romance between praja, they are compensating with VB-US LOL!!!
yes, you are right, phool has come to terms with reality and can face most anything now!
I think the fortunes of the rathores of marwar is going to take turn for the worst, as rao maldev later in life was in a bad state! 
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Was waiting for your post just for precap.
Sabine mete dimag ka kachra Nana diya.
Wat an ausme analysis.
Princess walking in forest have nothing left in life after doing so called balidaan.
And jisko kanji much nhi mila shuru se now she is gettina all happiness.

Episode was good leaving phool part. Waooo wat a frendhip. Friend kecjaanecka dhukh nhi h par saiyaan kecjaane ka dhukh h.this can happen with phool only.

HB MM made me cry literally. Its really a tough moment for a girl to leave her house were she was born played cried spend loads of moment with her parents and at last she has leave them.
Awww pratap too crying seeing ajab vudaai.

An emotional episode.
I tell you Phool fans keep ghar pe tissue khatam hogaye hongein
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks rati for symbolic post

Completely agree with you father daughter scene was best today it was so emotional and acted very well by actors.

Phool Ajab and Pratap are really good friends it was showed today

US-VB story is so boring

I was angry with precap because whenever Praja scenes come they spoil by interfering  DB & phool but ur analysis towards precap gave me new angle to see precap 

But to be honest i think so now they should stop showing Phool and mahabalidaan it so irritating

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Thanks rati for symbolic post

Completely agree with you father daughter scene was best today it was so emotional and acted very well by actors.

Phool Ajab and Pratap are really good friends it was showed today

US-VB story is so boring

I was angry with precap because whenever Praja scenes come they spoil by interfering  DB & phool but ur analysis towards precap gave me new angle to see precap 

But to be honest i think so now they should stop showing Phool and mahabalidaan it so irritating

you're welcome!
father-daughter scenes are always special!
US-VB scene 😆 - cvs ab bas bhi karo!
yea i dont want to see DB or phool interfering in the welcome but i guess they just showing the contrast and the twist of fate!

I dont think they are showing Phool as the mahan person who does sacrifice, they are showing as matured, because hard times are ahead!😕