Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

Plagiarising my reply from another post...

Lovely post. :)

Aahil as always had the best dialogues. I just loved the way he openly stared at her and called her beautiful. "The word beautiful is not enough to describe how gorgeous you're looking today".

Gave me all the feels. Coupled with the way he was ogling her, could make any girl go weak in her knees. 😳

Then I loved how Sanam giggled and said thanks. So adorbs. Aahil was drinking her beauty greedily...

Going back a few steps...

When she entered the room, looking absolutely ravishing in red, he eyed her from bottom to top, with that look of desire and dare I say lust in his eyes. He totally wanted to eat her alive. Did anyone get the sexual innuendo in his "delicious", uff the way he said it. I bet nave Sanam didn't get it, but she was blushing like anything so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. :P

Didn't like their dance too much TBH, but I really liked the laughing session before it. It was so adorable, cute and sexy. The way he eyed her again, told her how he liked her ever since dhaba scene. So I was right, he did like her from Dhaba! *gloats* I was also right about him liking her for her attitude and bravado. *Yay me* LOL. AWW loved the way he said he only put up a facade of attitude but behind all that he had really admired her and liked her. Like I said, Aahil always had the best dialogues in this shows and still does. :)

The song was alright, not a fan of people dancing like crazy in their bedroom LOL. But I LOVED how Khala-Khalu were dancing and acting like they ship SaHil too. 🤣 It was so hilarious how they tried to cover Billo's eyes when she is blind already. LMFAO. Khala-Khalu ROCKS ya. <3

BUT OMG I LOVED THEIR PILLAR ROMANCE> HOW HOT WAS THAT. ❤️ Loved the desire in his eyes and how he pulled her pallu close and wrapped her around. <3 SEXXAYY AS HELL these two. Then he carried her to the bedroom and how she nuzzled her face in his neck. OMG. He smiled too. These two are just something else. Sexy without even trying. ;)

Ditto 👏
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: RAJLUVASYA

@bold totaly agree. Not only Bijoya Doshomi we drink bhang even on Saraswati puja. After the drink the feeling is something unique.

Bhaang on Saraswati Puja?wow 😆
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SaHil & Cushion was the best part of the episode..
Loved SeHaan too..
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Song sequence was apt for sshaan only they looked good in that sequence
asya_sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post😊.
Awesome Episode...
SaHil❤️ scene's are Red Hot☺️. 

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

Plagiarising my reply from another post...

Lovely post. :)

Aahil as always had the best dialogues. I just loved the way he openly stared at her and called her beautiful. "The word beautiful is not enough to describe how gorgeous you're looking today".

Gave me all the feels. Coupled with the way he was ogling her, could make any girl go weak in her knees. 😳

Then I loved how Sanam giggled and said thanks. So adorbs. Aahil was drinking her beauty greedily...

Going back a few steps...

When she entered the room, looking absolutely ravishing in red, he eyed her from bottom to top, with that look of desire and dare I say lust in his eyes. He totally wanted to eat her alive. Did anyone get the sexual innuendo in his "delicious", uff the way he said it. I bet nave Sanam didn't get it, but she was blushing like anything so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. :P

Didn't like their dance too much TBH, but I really liked the laughing session before it. It was so adorable, cute and sexy. The way he eyed her again, told her how he liked her ever since dhaba scene. So I was right, he did like her from Dhaba! *gloats* I was also right about him liking her for her attitude and bravado. *Yay me* LOL. AWW loved the way he said he only put up a facade of attitude but behind all that he had really admired her and liked her. Like I said, Aahil always had the best dialogues in this shows and still does. :)

The song was alright, not a fan of people dancing like crazy in their bedroom LOL. But I LOVED how Khala-Khalu were dancing and acting like they ship SaHil too. 🤣 It was so hilarious how they tried to cover Billo's eyes when she is blind already. LMFAO. Khala-Khalu ROCKS ya. <3

BUT OMG I LOVED THEIR PILLAR ROMANCE> HOW HOT WAS THAT. ❤️ Loved the desire in his eyes and how he pulled her pallu close and wrapped her around. <3 SEXXAYY AS HELL these two. Then he carried her to the bedroom and how she nuzzled her face in his neck. OMG. He smiled too. These two are just something else. Sexy without even trying. ;)

Plagiarism...wish that was allowed so icpuld copy all that usaid...
I wish they had not made sahil dance
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It was a good episode. I enjoyed. 
As you said sahil was sexy & Sehan was cute.
Khala & Khalu was funny. I am enjoying them in past two episode.
Thanks for explaining that Bhang thing. I didn't understand till you explained.