SHOCKED! ONLY 2 MIN 34 SECONDS OF AvRaj SCENES?

Posted: 9 years ago
SHOCKED! ONLY 2 MIN 34 SECONDS OF AvRaj SCENES?

Hmm.. forum is so sunsan haveli, so making a post for activity...

I was updating VF and came to know this!

Avni Scene = 60 seconds (1 minute)
Raj Scene = 2 min + 34 seconds

AvRaj scenes together! = 2min 34 seconds

No. Of scenes: 2

Scene 1 =  1 minute

Scene 2 = 1 min 34 seconds!

Aur lo karlo baat.. AvRaj is the lead pair and they are getting married! But not screen space? At least Purohits scene JJ and RJ masti preparations? WHY O WHY AA MADNESS!!!

But I can understand Kanchi was not well, but what about RJ, AN and JJ scenes?

Post your thoughts...

CVs PH we need explanation!

//SammyExpress!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbieteddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup yesterday der was very less avraj scenes...but i guess ur right sammy it was becoz kanchi was nt well...but fir b anjali raj scenes hone chiyye the...n m fed up with dis akshat drama seriously...jab b screen pe aata he feel like slapping him😡
Originally posted by: Barbieteddy

Yup yesterday der was very less avraj scenes...but i guess ur right sammy it was becoz kanchi was nt well...but fir b anjali raj scenes hone chiyye the...n m fed up with dis akshat drama seriously...jab b screen pe aata he feel like slapping him😡

lol.. right.. After so many waste AA scenes/episodes and loss of TRPs CVs dont understand AA track and SV scenes is bad for the show!

I would have been happy if they had showed AN JJ RJ masti, 

Was happy to see AV back in precap, so now we can expect some nice entertaining scenes..//.. actually something excessively more is boring, CVs need to balance the show.. I know AA is part of the show, they can show them for 1-2 mins not 5-10 mins of crap!

#MyPOV
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
when track was on avraj there was not a single BH scene in one month
now track is on bhavna,cv reduced avraj scene

they dont know how 2 balance :/
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 55shobha

well said👏 now a days CVs 🤢
ye shaddi ka mahool hai, we need some naughtiness and some peppiness. Raj coming to see avni chup chupake and even avraj scenes have so abrupt ending, for Gods sake they are in love
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sammy11

lol.. right.. After so many waste AA scenes/episodes and loss of TRPs CVs dont understand AA track and SV scenes is bad for the show!

I would have been happy if they had showed AN JJ RJ masti, 

Was happy to see AV back in precap, so now we can expect some nice entertaining scenes..//.. actually something excessively more is boring, CVs need to balance the show.. I know AA is part of the show, they can show them for 1-2 mins not 5-10 mins of crap!

#MyPOV

yaar its so true. I think ye akshat and all other dramas should end and ppl should concentrate on AvRaj marriage. They did the same with pooja track. 
Originally posted by: 55shobha

Exactly my point, CVs dont know to balance the show properly!😕
Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

well said👏 now a days CVs 🤢
ye shaddi ka mahool hai, we need some naughtiness and some peppiness. Raj coming to see avni chup chupake and even avraj scenes have so abrupt ending, for Gods sake they are in love

Yep I agree.. no chup chupake milna? Coffee time? Masti time? Gol gol phirake bas SV AA Rohit!😕

BH deserves screen space but it must be balanced.. 
subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree Sammy...!! Episodes are become boring now a days...!!

CV's forget that AVRAJ are lead pair, they are just busy in showing AA drama and crap.

They are giving BH enough screenspace now...its really good, but they sud not neglect AVRAJ and scenes, without their scenes, episode is just quite boring..!!

Seriously, only 2 and 30 mins AVRAJ scene, come on CV's plz show us AVRAJ scenes...!

We want lots of lovely, cute, beautiful, magical and mesmerizing AVRAJilicious AVRAJ always and forever...!!
Originally posted by: subham101289

Agree Sammy...!! Episodes are become boring now a days...!!

CV's forget that AVRAJ are lead pair, they are just busy in showing AA drama and crap.

They are giving BH enough screenspace now...its really good, but they sud not neglect AVRAJ and scenes, without their scenes, episode is just quite boring..!!

Seriously, only 2 and 30 mins AVRAJ scene, come on CV's plz show us AVRAJ scenes...!

We want lots of lovely, cute, beautiful, magical and mesmerizing AVRAJilicious AVRAJ always and forever...!!

CVs answer.. stay tuned for sangeet!😆

But I agree.. 😊