Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: binod.abhijeet

Episode overall for me it okish... I didn't want sagai related episode based on shreya but when I see title I feel like skipping the episode but again with the hope of duo together and the track closes by today I managed to watch..
Yes there was duo moment which I like most, there were some dialogue by abhijeet sir was really stunning and yes daya sir was great in the investigation but seriously I don't want weekness of daya sir due to a girl and esp. Shreya. It was the worse part of the episode for me. But case was really nice with some very good investigative part esp. Outdoor, I wish purvi was there instead new lady cop. It was not necessary for purvi's dance but whatever she was given she nicely did.Actually if the sagai was completed without any drama and the case of kidnapping and the khoon with the same plot was given then It can be top level episode according to me. And yes I dont think sadhi sidhart ke sath hoga, muse to FW Pe abhi bi biswas nahi hein.

Thanks for review and @ bold same fear here as well but just hoping for best... *** sigh ***
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: binod.abhijeet

Episode overall for me it okish... I didn't want sagai related episode based on shreya but when I see title I feel like skipping the episode but again with the hope of duo together and the track closes by today I managed to watch..
Yes there was duo moment which I like most, there were some dialogue by abhijeet sir was really stunning and yes daya sir was great in the investigation but seriously I don't want weekness of daya sir due to a girl and esp. Shreya. It was the worse part of the episode for me. But case was really nice with some very good investigative part esp. Outdoor, I wish purvi was there instead new lady cop. It was not necessary for purvi's dance but whatever she was given she nicely did.Actually if the sagai was completed without any drama and the case of kidnapping and the khoon with the same plot was given then It can be top level episode according to me. And yes I dont think sadhi sidhart ke sath hoga, muse to FW Pe abhi bi biswas nahi hein.

biswas to kisi ko b nhi hai mje to sagai ki b umeed nhi thi
but hope for the best 
thanks for the review dear
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for review BINOD... πŸ˜ƒ
Guys lets pray for MANGAL VIVAH B/W SHREYA Nd her Sid... πŸ˜‰
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bluetides

Yes...
Let her get married with anyone other than duo and we all will celebrate ...πŸ˜†

YEAHHH with Sid only πŸ˜†
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sagai pe radha chala hai
Shadi pe kya hoga
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh dear.. It's ok... I am sure daya shetty sir would have split into laughs after the shot was doneπŸ˜ƒ

I'm sure too BTπŸ˜†..

Honestly, these days Tarika isn't as irritating as she used to be and AT track seems to be mature. But I'm not worshipping thisπŸ˜‰..and I can never do thatπŸ˜†..
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkkloveu

Thanks for review BINOD... πŸ˜ƒ
Guys lets pray for MANGAL VIVAH B/W SHREYA Nd her Sid... πŸ˜‰

Yes... I am in πŸ˜‰
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes... I am inπŸ˜‰