Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Mansi nap you have said it all today not much to add

It was like a transit episode. End of one period and start of the next

More Rukkaiya becomes friendly more it gets obvious that something big and negative is going to happen. The kids will deliver healthily is what the new spoiler says so I wonder what will Ruks do

All in all we are going see a very negative Rukaiya doing something terrible in the coming episodes 

That is what I am also hoping will happen. The more friendly they show Jo and Ruq the more chances of showing mega-enmity later. I am telling myself that to keep up my hopes!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKT.JA

Thanks for your analysis, which obviously continues to be a labor of love (no pun intended!).

For the moment at least, I have become a bystander to the serial. It started with an overseas trip where I had an extremely poor and unreliable Internet access, but I won't deny an increasing disinterest as well: Continuing focus on the baddies like MA, Ruq, and SD; almost complete white-washing of MA; such ridiculous sights as Akbar singing a lori to MA 😡; and now Ruq having become de facto in-charge of Jodha's pregnancy. I fully expect MA to continue to be a major presence even from dead. 

As a result I'll wait out this phase, just keeping up by reading the discussion here.

I do look forward to watching the introduction of Birbal. The new soldier was intriguing too; I fear he may turn out to be a negative character, but that is merely a hunch.

Not sure about this one. I too thought the new soldier would be someone from some enemy camp, but someone has just told me he could be one of the contestants from Cinestars Ke Khoj getting a small cameo in a serial as a prize???
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

Hey Mansi how r u? Just one ques first wasnt that soldier guy just a cameo from cinestar ki khoj?
I believe that ruqqaiya will b exposed by the end of this track but bfr that they will take the character to great heights in jalal n jodhas eyes so that the fall is that much worse. Otherwise it makes no sense to have her ask for a kid n that farman by jalal. Unless the cvs plan to have her put the whole blame of the kids death on jodha n thus creating a seperation between the leads. Now that they r nearly out of vamps they may hang on to her.
As for being vindictive i am along with u waiting to jump with joy the day ruqqaiya is exposed. I hope they make it a grand affair instead of closed doors scolding. I want her to be shouted at and exposed in DEK where she insulted jalal.
Mansi i hope u have broken the coconuts or we may have to bear ruqqaiya for a long time.

I hope we are all right on this one, because I cannot see this syrupy coochey coo between Jodha and Ruq!
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanda12

Rashmi, that paragraph I blue is giving me the heebie-jeebies! Oh my God! What are we to do if this comes true?

Stop watching JA for good.
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

awesome analysis 

Thanks Rima!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetgurti

Mansi as always brilliant ruq punishment why cvs will show she is there fav baby

jalal was biggest let down yesterday disappointed with him
as father husband a big let down in whole pregnancy if I say jodha not mother and someone else and jalal behaved like he did in this pregnancy I will be equally upset so its not abt jodha being mother
he wanted kids a man who whole kife wanted to become father when he was about he chosse
mu
insults
didn't care much but ltr stages I thought cvs will show but nope
he was busy sword fighting we all had seen such scenes end numbers of time and then his outing bachelor party
its like he was not little tensed for kids jodha so relaxed and enjoying
felt like hitting never I dislike him like this the way I did yesterday

babies chahiye heir chahiye but he cant take care of them and mother

And I am sooo releived real jodha was spared from such torture
I felt like puking seeung precap such episodes I cant watch
ruq doing delivery is biggest nightmare

Preet, I can't take this Ruq now   becoming the midwife! Already it is horrible that there was no time before the delivery for Ruq to show her colours and get exposed. Now we have to watch while Jalal and hamida and all praise Ruq for her medical skills!
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

</div>
<div>

Preet, I can't take this Ruq now becoming the midwife! Already it is horrible that there was no time before the delivery for Ruq to show her colours and get exposed. Now we have to watch while Jalal and hamida and all praise Ruq for her medical skills!

mansi ruq is not mid wife jodha is between lovers and family
u didn't saw promo
ruq jalal babies happy nazar na lagey

jodha alone

so she is between epic lovers
smitra90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update mansi😊..I found it really disppointing that Jalal sent Jodha along with Rukaiya..he could hv sent Man Singh with them if he cudnt go...Jodha and Jalal scene were merely for 10 secs so i cud not really make out whether Jalal had a disinterested look..but they both were shy😳...that was clear...Birbal's entry will bring some humour-filled episodes..I also desperately want Rukaiya to get exposed😡
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

My gudness.. Rashmi calm down..though ekta added mirch masala in d name of NR..still they followed history..adham atga mahams death...in history first younger twin died after 5days elder...though they show it mirch masala first rukkus kid il die later jodhas... First lets see d epi and then decide yaar..abi tak rukku kya karne wali hai ..kaise pakdi jayegi ye nahi pata... Hav patience dear...aaj pura forum jalal pe badak raha hai.. Calm down guys

</div>
<div>

Rashmi, that paragraph I blue is giving me the heebie-jeebies! Oh my God! What are we to do if this comes true?

skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

What a pathetic episode.

Jalal SENDS Jodha with Ruk WITHOUT even the palace Hakima with them when Jodha is pregnant for first time WITH twins, has had a rough pregnancy mentally AND physically IN ROUGH WEATHER!

Jalal talked about being worried for Jodha AND Ruk!!!!  Why worried for Ruk Jalal?  You still haven't got enough insults yet?  Maybe after DEK insults you are begging for more?!

Jalal is happily sitting due to some pidlly rain in some sarai not checking IF Jodha has returned safely in this horrible weather!

Which Hakima cannot come to palace to check supposedly khas Begum of Shehenshah???  That the Begum has to to go her in 8th month pregnancy?

Why the Hakima could not be brought to the palace instead by sending a palakhi for her?

CVs are REALLY SICK AND SADISTS.  I would ask them to close their eyes and think THEIR LOVED ones in such a situation.  Why they have to ugly EACH AND EVERYTHING related to Jodha?

The 100 times mention of curse word is cos Ruk will cause Jodha's premature delivery due to this mis-adventure but the blame will fall on curse so that CVs darling Jaan Begum can go scot free.  Of course Ruk will never be punished!  CVs have an epic love story going with Ruk.

Absolutely sick people these CVs.

Jalal has NEVER BEEN THERE FOR JODHA in her pregnancy.
If anybody has been butchered here most it is Jalal.  What a horrible expectant father.  Jodha has been in character and so has been Ruk.

Jalal pretended to love another woman and told Jodha he is going to divorce her, what did he think afterwords what all pain Jodha would have felt would NOT have affected her and the babies?

Jalal raged at Jodha and shouted at his babies 😡😡😡🤢🤢

Jalal let Ruk take care of Jodha!  That reverse farman might be just to show HE was upset with Ruk for like 10 mins and then became ok after the farman.  CVs might not even show Jalal use it!

REALLY Jalal seems to get Gajanitis when it comes to Ruk.  Jalal is shown like a spineless man in front of Ruk - he is worst doormat than Jodha in front of Ruk.  CVs have totally butchered Jalal here.  He is NOT EVEN UPSET with Ruk!!!!  Wow CVs do not ever like to show Ruk insulted but Jalal insulted by Ruk PUBLICLY in DEK - of course he should grin and lie down for Ruk to trample him!

Jalal did NOTHING for Jodha during pregnancy.

Why HB did not send for the expert Hakima who she had called for checking Ruk?  Or is HB's so called love for Jodha is all 🤬

Mansi I am in such mood - since CVs and Ekta seem to believe in curses - let them know that they are CURSED by viewers for the horrible insensitive treatment shown to Jodha - it would be as bad to shown to any pregnant woman and more appalling for a Khas Begum of Shehenshah.   Really sick people these.

I don't think Ruk is going to be exposed, CVs have ONLY one epic love story going here and that is theirs with Ruk.  Jodha and Jalal are given worst costumes, looks and are butchered but Ruk goes on merrily.

If Jodha is accused of causing harm to babies - I hope she leaves to Amer for good and NEVER come back.

I don't care if Jalal cries cos for trusting Jodha to Ruk - I am so mad - I feel nothing for him, where his love disappeared - how he was with Ruk fake pregnancy all concern 😡😡😡

About Ruk - NO I don't think CVs will show Ruk punished ever.
After all they are making Rukayya the great it is our problem if we think it is JA.

If Ruk is NOT punished I am starting to lose interest in even Jalal and Jodha.

Salim Anarkali can take a leap off the cliffs and I curse the CVs for ruining JodhaAkbar for me.  I hope RT and PS leave and are not part of SA.

Maddy, what can I say? You have said it all on behalf of both of us. Maddy, as if things were not bad enough, now this Ruq is even doing midwife work? And I suppose she will be praised to the skies for this? What on earth is going on? How ridiculous for Jalal to say Yes to Ruq taking Jodha in the 8th month of pregnancy to the hakima's clinic in a palki ... see all this is just to make dear Ruq look very heroic. otherwise why can't the hakima come to the palace? Why send Jodha in such advanced pregnancy? And the voiceover did not even talk about any problem in the pregnancy for Jodha - so why this sudden trip to hakima?
Edited by skanda12 - 9 years ago