Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: RiniRocks

Excuse me!! You cannot simply call the members of a particular fanbase as 'cheap' and 'disgusting'. If we don't like Phool, that doesn't mean that we are 'disgusting'. Just like we are allowed to hate DB, we are allowed to hate Phool as well. Phool is just a character and you simply cannot make us love her. I repeat, we dislike Phool NOT JANNAT. WE ALL LOVE JANNAT! And disliking/ hating Phool is no crime! In fact, we don't even hate her, we just don't want her to ruin any PrAja moments. That's it. And I agree with Hiral Di, that dragging Roshni into all of this is just uncalled for. And you just cannot target we PrAja shippers and call us cheap, disgusting or anything you want to!

She always do that called us whatever she want it's really disgusting🤢
Originally posted by: aashna_siddy

roshni has just on 20 sept turned 13 , she also was 12 . Plus I guess being a jannat fan doesn't mean being a praphool fans I LOVE JANNAT !!!! AND IT DOESN'T MEAN I AM A PRAPHOOL FAN !!!! What's this , sorry for being rude but u r bashing jannat in my opinion ...I have already saw partiality but this crossing limits ...Please stop it 

Aashu it's a request to u please don't take it wrong plz. 
She just said that jannat looks younger sis of faisu that's it coz Jannat is also younger to Roshu. 
I knw Roshu was also 12 but jannat also younger wid her. Plz I can hope u toh understand I don't want fighting in our Praja group plz and if u feel that jannat was bashed then I'm sorry behalf of her😊
Edited by KhushLuvsGC-AK - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

sanniakh...dude..why do u guys drag roshni in this??! why!!

her birdie segment has nothing to do with this post??!!

phool is not equal to jannat for us! jannat is awesome, she is a lovely person and a master class actress...its an achievement, if her character evokes reaction - whether positive or negative...

I m serious against pulling down roshni! first ur phoolkanwarfan commented and  compared jannat with roshni on her FP...now u come here to talk about birthday segments??! what u want to prove...?? why this mocking of roshni she is such a nice girl, who is so nice to all her co-stars😭

praja is nothing, rosal is crap...roshni is NOTHING! happy!

Hiru thats why I called them double face ppl🤢
And look Wat she said about Roshu🤢
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KhushLuvsGC-AK

Hiru thats why I called them double face ppl🤢
And look Wat she said about Roshu🤢

exactly i agree with u Hiru and khushu  
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sanniakh...
"faisal and jannat" as praphool look like brother and sister - ONSCREEN! thats what we think...thats our POV...so? as oppossed to that...faisal and jannat have a fantastic bond offscreen! I would happily watch their offscreen IVs and laugh my lungs out, coz they both are fun together- BUT that doesnt mean I have to appreciate praphool scenes

as opposed to that...ROSHNI has been bashed twice in span of one week on this very forum...im not saying ul dont appreciate praphool...ul like them...thats fine...but to say that walia is NOTHING in front of jannat, in jannat's Fan page...is maturity???😕😕 to come and call praja a flop a million times on this forum is maturity??😕😕😕 to mock fellow members everytime calling them cheap, disgusting and OMG I read this on praja's TB videos, where u said that we are all paid publicists of this show or related to the MP casts and friends with co-actors...😆😆😆 is maturity???

u think members here are all paid to talk about praja?😆😆 we still have existing members of IF joining this forum everyday to appreciate praja...u think all of us are paid or related to co-stars?😆

u like praja? really? for once drop this pretense...however, we praja fans are...we dont claim to like something and then mock the same thing...u wished for ajab's death too! 

and u wanted roshni's birthday segment😆😆 another big joke...and then u come to mock the same thing here!😲

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Aashna! in my 7 months of tenure on this forum...m sorry but not once has anybody bashed jannat...I dont know why u keep saying this again and again...there is difference in criticizing phool and talking about jannat...ur fellow phool friends, have just mocked roshni...

pray tell me, where have v bashed jannat? how many times are we supposed to say that we love her? she has regardless of phool been appreciated for her performance...and we all find her cute offscreen...but u continue to allege ur fellow praja friends for bashing her...ON IF...please show me one instance?? and what happens on FB...why should we justify that it wasnt anybody from IF again and again? why wont u trust us??

if romantic scenes dont suit on a 12 year old...its a valid point...CVs made her touch pratap's lips for god sake...u think such kind of scenes should have been given to jannat?? to show a girl desperate for a guy? comeon!
Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaniakh

How Lame ... how much cheapness u guys will show u people r so disgusting just bcz u people live in ur small dreamy world thinking of Praja aka Roshal doesnt mean u will hurt others like this we can also say many things but we r not cheap like u guys r ðŸ¤¢ where is DT ??  why u r not taking notice of this ??  and Phoolkanwar fan dont bother these people they r just frustrated bcz Praja is rejected by the viewers the TRP of the show is still same  n on top of that they havent got any Sbb/SBS segments on Roshni birthday yet   they just do this to make them happy lol ðŸ¤£

Why are you bringing Roshni into this? We PrAja fans hate, "HATE," phool not Jannat. Most of us love her, adore her, she is such a sweetheart. But you Pra...phool fans her so disrespectful. And TRP has nothing to do with Roshni. You guys don't like Roshni, guess what she is Jannat BFF. So, if you are truly "Jannat's" "fan," than respect her friends as well. Like I said b4, Pra...phool was always been CV's first choice. Now tht PrAja are married, their story is over...now CV's are going to focus on so called "Pra...phool" u all like ðŸ¤¢ History gaye bhad main, real story tho aab shuru hoge after the leap ðŸ¤¢ 
Chitra89 thumbnail

Excuse me!! You cannot simply call the members of a particular fanbase as 'cheap' and 'disgusting'. If we don't like Phool, that doesn't mean that we are 'disgusting'. Just like we are allowed to hate DB, we are allowed to hate Phool as well. Phool is just a character and you simply cannot make us love her. I repeat, we dislike Phool NOT JANNAT. WE ALL LOVE JANNAT! And disliking/ hating Phool is no crime! In fact, we don't even hate her, we just don't want her to ruin any PrAja moments. That's it. And I agree with Hiral Di, that dragging Roshni into all of this is just uncalled for. And you just cannot target we PrAja shippers and call us cheap, disgusting or anything you want to!

Rini dear, don't give her a lecture on "respect and disrespect." I also gave her a lecture on "respect and disrespect," but she doesn't get it. It nothing but a wasting time...yaar, chaal chod de...enjoy the moment! PrAja finally are married ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  but baccha party are leaving soon ðŸ˜­ but still PrAja are married now  
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chitra89

Rini dear, don't give her a lecture on "respect and disrespect." I also gave her a lecture on "respect and disrespect," but she doesn't get it. It nothing but a wasting time...yaar, chaal chod de...enjoy the moment! PrAja finally are married😳😃but baccha party are leaving soon😭but still PrAja are married now

Yupp, I agree Chitra, theres no use of debating with such people. I myself want peace in the forum but calling us cheap and disgusting was going a bit too far. So I just wanted to pay in his/ her own coin.   Leap...huhh..this thing just haunts me. Whenever I'm watching a PrAjs scene, I can't help but think about this dreadful leap. Not wanting to ruin my mood, I just push this thought to the back of my mind. Anyways, lets rejoice in their marriage and enjoy till RoSal are there. PEACE!Edited by RiniRocks - 9 years ago
Bhawana01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maine pehelehi bhi kaha hai na ki balwa main pani dalna chodo tum sab 
Kyun ki jitna bhi pani dialoge balwa gili nahi hoti ðŸ˜‰
Hope you all get the point ðŸ˜³
Chahe Jo kuch bhi kahe no one can change the fact that Praja aka Rosal rocks so go head and talk shit like if that's gonna make any difference in our bachas life  
Chitra89 thumbnail

Yupp, I agree Chitra, theres no use of debating with such people. I myself want peace in the forum but calling us cheap and disgusting was going a bit too far. So I just wanted to pay in his/ her own coin.   Leap...huhh..this thing just haunts me. Whenever I'm watching a PrAjs scene, I can't help but think about this dreadful leap. Not wanting to ruin my mood, I just push this thought to the back of my mind. Anyways, lets rejoice in their marriage and enjoy till RoSal are there. PEACE!

Peace, tht's what I was talking about ðŸ˜ƒ My heart also break when ever I see PrAja scene now days. But just like you, I also shut my inner thoughts 😆