Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mukta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: bitblue

HB said to ajabdeh that she has to come back for few years as prataps amanat right?

if so they will show ajab go back to bijolia and comes back as older one.
but then this will call twist in history as amarsingh did not wait for ajab mommy to grow up he came right next year after wedding.😆

and reason for twist ---Faisal and Roshni are bit too young 😉
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
And remember when pratap came to bijoliya 2nd round and ajabde was trying to run away she asked her dasis to inform saubhagya wati dat shes coming to meet her
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KhushLuvsGC-AK

No I think she mean that now whenever Ajab will live in Bijolia for sometimes not life time as before. 

And about Amanat coz now she is married so now whenever she'll come as Pratap amanat only. 

I hope that what u say khushu it becomes true 😉
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well even i thought that cv might show ajab staying in bijolia and grown up ajab might came back, because if they show 5 yrs Amar born then i wonder what ajab character left to do in show,
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
But ajab had more role to play not only for giving birth to amar singh she was the suport system of pratap in his struggle days   
Originally posted by: flamenco

well even i thought that cv might show ajab staying in bijolia and grown up ajab might came back, because if they show 5 yrs Amar born then i wonder what ajab character left to do in show,