😆

MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
khoobsurat
Embedded image permalink

Originally posted by: DY.chakravarty

That chemistry is in charged in purity & Sati Savitri department. It's okay.

This one is for the wild PG13 version. BoB's book has many naughty parts and give Rhea a litle bit more budget, the movie will be superb.😆
I have the feeling that BoB will be so much better than KS.😊 😆
They worked on the screenplay  for 1 year now, with Anuja Chauhan herself, Parveez Sheikh (Queen's screenplay writer) & shashanka ghosh dissect the screenplay.😆

Sati Savitri chemistry ? 😆 I don't know yo. In Sawaariya, they had great chemistry, but that was, what, 8 yrs back ? Let's see how does this Khan look on screen with Sonam. I am sure better than Saggy Khan 😆

B4B definitely sounds better script wise. I haven't read the entire book yet, didn't get time. And not sure if I wanna read it, will just jump right in the movie. They better don't screw it up...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
BOI increased KS' lifetime from 23 to 25cr. ðŸ˜†
Dolly Ki Doli Has Low First Week
Friday 30 January 2015 11.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services0

Dolly Ki Doli did poor business in week one of around 13 crore nett. The film was a little better in Delhi and East Punjab but even these circuits were poor. The other major collecting area mumbai did not perform at all.

A similar film like Khoobsurat released last September was not much better in week one as it grossed 16 crore nett but that film had a better hold and went on to do lifetime business of 25.25 crore nett apprx. Here with Dolly Ki Doli, a 20 crore nett final total looks impossible as occupancies were very low after the four day holiday weekend.

The film has probably been hit by the competition from Baby for 2.5-3 crore nett for the first week but that would not really have made much difference to the final outcome.