Twists and turns in VJ nd RM

Posted: 9 years ago
CVs are really good in making viewers get confused nd scratch their heads. 
Today's epi was one such kind of episode...

RK escaped from Sandy's grip nd in the next minute RK lying next to Sandy and was unconscious ..

They maintained that suspense for 10 minutes and then made clear that RK escaped to get his job done .. Once it was finished he came back to jail 😆 👏 

So .. one thing s clear .. he doesnt want freedom but life of so many people... 

But intelligent Sandy has got some doubt as she couldn't remember anything that happened few mins b4 nd that smile on RK's face... 😊

But how will she come to know abt that STD booth ??😕

Next surprise was for Meena from bbsa.. He had given her the most unexpected gift .. her mom who has come to take her back home... 

No mom in this world would have dreamt that she will face such a situation .. she was pleading bbsa and Vik to give a chance to Meena ...

nd the precap suicide attempt doesnt look like a drama .. 😕
Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago
RK came back to jail??!!😲 🤣
omg...this was sooo unexpected!!!!! RK😡 how bad he is...all he wants is to kill people...yuck...
and I did think so far that bbsa wasn't serious...but he called Meenas mom too!!!!!😒 
actually what was Meenas moms reaction to BS???
anyway...lets see what happens...

I could not understand why RK came back once he was successful in running ..
At first I thought , Babasa wasnt serious but it seems he is ...otherwise he would not have called Meena's mom...Meena's suicidal attempt would be real this time..But she was there in the crowd when Bomb blast was about to happen so tht means she will b saved

I think Sandhya will later remember that RK did run away for a while and then came back just to trick them, tht is how they will start investigating.
Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago
haven't watched episode so can't comment on RK back to so called jail.
couldn't believe that RK managed to escape 3 anti-terrorist squad and trained personnel who had their guns drawn at RK.  completely insane, anyhow...

As far as RM is concerned, one thing is clear that RP can't function without babho mahan or the queen bee  😳... 
Edited by diyafan - 9 years ago
Another lady terrorist  on the way 🤣 🤣
So the new entry including Disha and Prema are Rk's sisters 😲
Originally posted by Sonali_11

So the new entry including Disha and Prema are Rk's sisters 😲
yes Sonali terrorist family 😆.😆
The thing is , If RK was able to escape from VJ then why did he come back ?
The TB article says , his sisters are trying to get him out of prison then why did he go back 

Rosy RK has a big family 🤣
Originally posted by Sonali_11

The thing is , If RK was able to escape from VJ then why did he come back ?
The TB article says , his sisters are trying to get him out of prison then why did he go back 

Rosy RK has a big family 🤣
I hope TB 's not fooling us again ! 😕I wonder how many sisters he got 😲
They are sisters!!!!😲🤣 omg what a family!!!!!!!😆
what would they have been taught in childhood...how to make bombs??😕😆  would their PARENTS have taught them this???😲😆