It will be interesting to see how 
Sharon will make him fall foe her 
Do update soon 🤗

thanks for the lovely comment dear...😃
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Khizar_SWARON

Sweet update

Ice Cream aur bhi pasand ane lagi muhje tu yummy
aur teasing Swaron waise kab ayega is swayam ko samajh ke wo Sharon se pyar karta hai? -__-
Hope it is soon enough
Sweet over dose hogaya ab
update soon

thanks a lot..
Originally posted by Preetirox

the update was simply beautiful! just loved the way you showed sharon's emotions when swayam said that they will always be best buddy's! and the ice cream part was a Lol moment! I enjoyed reading it! hope swayam realises his love soon! update soon! 😊

thanks a lot dear...😊
Originally posted by shaaz23

Great update
Ice cream treat was awww so cute
Update soon

thanks dear...😃
sweet one dear😊😊... how i missed this😭.  
 i really love to read this ff more😉. plz pm me...
i was smiling through out the update.  the second part was cute. 

i can feel sharon's pain. how can swayam be this much dumb? 
ice cream part was tooo cuteee. i love their friendship.
sharon is tooo much lucky to have a friend like swayam but he should understand her. 
loved the conversation between dadi and sharon.
and their teasing is tooo good to read. 
in the frist part  swayam asking sharon abt the proposal and sharon acting as too innocent was nice.
i have a request their friendship is tooo valuable for them so dont break it for the their love.😉

with love
keechu❤️

Originally posted by keechu91

sweet one dear😊😊... how i missed this😭.
i really love to read this ff more😉. plz pm me...
i was smiling through out the update. the second part was cute.

i can feel sharon's pain. how can swayam be this much dumb?
ice cream part was tooo cuteee. i love their friendship.
sharon is tooo much lucky to have a friend like swayam but he should understand her.
loved the conversation between dadi and sharon.
and their teasing is tooo good to read.
in the frist part swayam asking sharon abt the proposal and sharon acting as too innocent was nice.
i have a request their friendship is tooo valuable for them so dont break it for the their love.😉

with love
keechu❤️

thanks a lot for the lovely cmnt dear...obviously i wont break their frndship at any cost...
Originally posted by kritzzz_ArSha

nice one update soon

thank u... 😊
Originally posted by Mansi98

update!!!
update!!!
monday tak pakka

PART 3

It was the day of the sangeet and the entire shekhawat house was decorated like a bride...

There were friends relatives spread all over the house and the entire gang was singing and dancing to make the day even more special for the two...sharon was looking enthralling with a golden lahenga and her hair left opened with soft curls falling on her shoulders...

"Sharon didi... tumhe kuch chahiye???you haven't eaten anything ..come and have something..." a sweet 19 year old girl came and asked Sharon whether she was comfortable...she is muskaan...swayam's chachi's daughter...

"nahi...musky... I am good..." Sharon smiled...

All their friends were taking turns and performing on the stage while Sharon and swayam sat on the couch enjoying the performances and grinning widely...

The evening passed by wonderfully and it was almost night..the guests were moving out and the house was slowly getting less crowded...swayam looked around to see if anyone was watching or not...he then quickly held sharon's hand and pulled her with a jerk and went to the backyard...

"swayam...what the hell..." Sharon frowned as she found herself being pulled by swayam to the empty backyard...

"cookie... I have something very important to discuss..."  Swayam said seriously looking down...

Sharon's heart beats went fast...

"yeah... bol na..." Sharon whispered... She feared the worst...at any cost she can't lose swayam...this was the only thought echoing in her mind...

"tu khush to haina cookie..." he cupped her left cheeks with his right hand...

Sharon left the breathe she was holding and broke into a smile...

"of course mein khush hoon swayam...maine tujhse yeh pahele bhi bola tha..." she touched his palm which was on her cheeks...

"cookie I know this is not easy for us...to handle this sudden change in relationship... But I hope you trust me right???" swayam asked with a lot of hope in his eyes...

"more than anyone..." There were tears brimming in her eyes...

"I promise cookie...I'll try to be the best husband... I'll always keep you happy..." Swayam pulled her into a hug...

"you don't have a choice..." Sharon smirked and hugged him tighter...

"hmmm... to yaha hai dono..." Swayam and Sharon broke apart with a jerk as soon as they heard a woman's voice...it was swayam's chachi standing there with a smirk and hands on her hip...

"umm... Choti ma... woh ... Hum woh yaha..." swayam stammered...

"haa haa... Kya ho raha tha dakh sakhti hoon mein..." Choti ma bit her lips to stop smiling... Sharon was looking down turning all red...

"uff choti ma pls...ab suru mat ho jao app..." Swayam sulked...

"achha achha... Nahi kichungi taang tera..." She smiled... " but picture perfect moment tha..."

"CHOTI MA PLEASE..." swayam sulked more...

"accha baba woh sab chor... ab aj tum logo ka sangeet hai..." she came and caressed sharon's hair...

"swayam...tujhe aj mujhe kuch dena parega..."

"jo aap mangoge choti ma..." Swayam smiled...

"hath de..." she kept her hands forward... Swayam gave her his hands... She took sharon's hands and kept it on swayam's hand...

"wada chahiye mujhe swayam... ki tu kabhi Sharon..matlab apni cookie ka hath nahi chorega..."

Swayam and Sharon both looked up at her when she said this...

Swayam smiled and said " kabhi nahi..."

Sharon looked at him with tears trickling down her cheeks...swayam immediately wiped her tears away...

"wada kar hamesha aise hi uski har asoon pochega... Kabhi nahi roolayega..." she spoke...

"wada karta hoon..." swayam said...

Choti ma looked at their entwined hands...

"your mahendi has come out to be really dark... that means swayam tujhse bohut pyaar karta hai..." she said...

Swayam and Sharon both looked at each other and then turned towards choti ma and gave an awkward smile...

"Sharon..." someone called her from the house...

"aunty mein abhi ayi..." She spoke softly and left...

Swayam looked at choti ma and gave a smile...

"swayam...ek aur chiz mangu???" she spoke...

"of course puchiye na..."

"swayam promise...you will keep on showering Sharon with all the love you have...now , and forever..."

Swayam smiled awkwardly ...his hands were curled into a fist...

Something was in the air...something was in the silence that didn't let swayam deny... he slowly nodded at his choti ma not realizing that it was his heart that has given the right for all his love to his best friend...

leave your likes and comments and thanks a lot for supporting me...

love , ani

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago
Awww it was great 
Specially the end promise part
He is so Concerned for her keep on asking if she is happy ^_^

Update soon 
Thnx fr PM :)