Jodha Akbar

Birbal makes entry.....Good episode... - Page 3

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: susantogiaa

In today episode every thing was there like...AKHDA scene..jalal and ammi jaan scene...fight scene..diwan-e-khaas scene but i dont know why i felt disconnect from the episode i dont understand why cv is soo rush to show the babes ???  and im dont expecting bribal make entry in today epi cv bhi na and today i was missing jodha mother mainavatiπŸ˜† i love shaguni and mainavati jodi hehehe

Episodes are going at jet speed and it worries me...it might mean leap and RT leaving...Yes I agree it was kind of watching new Jodha, Called zee today and they said Ruku will do saazish but will be exposed in 2/3 epispodes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Birdiee

Jodha did not get any outfit .They are all mismatching her prior clothes.The pink with that red .🀒

Yes Jo was very red red today...may be she will get new outfit afterwards...
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the Update ela!! 
Today's episode looks fine.. I don't like cv's making MA's curse ultimate affect on weather forecast.. I'm happy for Javeda as she is also going to be mom, because of MA and AK who was the one affected so much.. Right now happy for her... 
Very short cute scene of JJ.. Jalal touched her babybump, warm hug between them, why it always a short scenes for the leads.. Why they had to take Jo long way to hakim sahiba? Either she is a experienced hakima?  Somewhere again I felt the lack of sensitivity in today's episode too.. Thank God, atleast Jalal enquired about Jodha to TM.. 
Sword fight by Jalal always treat to watch.. Loved his green outfit, he looks hot!! Loved whole gang of Jalal, TM moved out disgusting mode, it's good much more nasty traces of AK reached to Jalal ears nothing new about AM.. Not much satisfied with Birbal's entry maybe later it will work out.. Definitely I can't bear ruku's impatiency in torturing Jo.. Now they become bestfriends but soon JJ will regret for their decision.. It's good to see Amer palace, Jodha's dadhi and saguni bai prediction.. Why they are rushing too much?  I don't expect Birbal's entry today?  And his entry doesn't match the circumstances which I felt.. 

Edited by chocobrownies - 9 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

Episodes are going at jet speed and it worries me...it might mean leap and RT leaving...Yes I agree it was kind of watching new Jodha, Called zee today and they said Ruku will do saazish but will be exposed in 2/3 epispodes...

Abb aei lo - Ela, tumko toh Zee ne bina bataye hi bata diya ki Season 1 jald hi khatam hone waala hai πŸ˜›
elasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Birbal??????
Wasn't Mahesh Das his original name? Not Surjeet Singh na.πŸ€”
Or was it the drunkard pretending to suicide?πŸ€”

birbal was that drunk man...
adiana12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ---Khushi---

He needs to cool down...in the BT πŸ˜†

Yeah and as he cools in BT ... we all can get hot watching πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
adiana12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Birdiee

Jodha did not get any outfit .They are all mismatching her prior clothes.The pink with that red .🀒

Wah Sy... You and your sudden entries πŸ€£ Swooping in and out like the eagle πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by adianasr - 9 years ago
shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't digest jodha's delivery on road idea that also widout jallu.. kuch acha nehi dikha sakte yeh log.. sorry bt I couldn't enjoy the epi,, jallu scenes ws nyc bt yeh road delivery & given soo much imp to MA curse off my mood.. why cvs don't treat jodha as a royal begum.. y we don't have a peacefull,, jallufull delivery,,
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update 
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Ela frankly I cudnt enjoy episode ... Only scene I loved was Jallu jo hugging for three sec... Hv alredy seen Jallu sword fight in cinestars ki khoj it was good... I enjoyed scene that day but not today... It's bcz of Jallu sending preg jo...
1) how can he send eighth month preg jo without Maan or smeother??😑
2) can't hakim sahiba come to palace?? Y shud queen go there?
3) how cud jalal send jo lik this though his jaan begum convinced him?
4) y so much importance given for shaap by sinful perisn??
5) y they r showing such painful delivery to jo?

So it's confirmed that ruk is responsible for premature kids birth... Bcz of ruk ziddi to take jo to hakim jo has fallen from paalki and strtd getting pains and tomorrow jo delivery and premature kids wil b born and they may die aftr some days bcz of this... So it's ruk responsible for all this not curse...