Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

I do not think if you have to show a happy life for a married couple then you need such obsessive lover type tracks. The Rasika track had a very valid issue of sexual harassment of males at work place and false cases slapped by women. This track is nothing but masala. It has no connection to BV theme. Already her first husband had tried to wreck her marriage. What is new about another man getting obsessed?

Anyway what is the use of discussion when track is already underway. 

Shiv being a collector, his family being formerly in army, and now in business - has lot of scope for other tracks to drag the show. Their business can run into trouble, some politician or mafia can have issues with the honest IAS officer Shiv...many possibilities for a realistic and new track than these repetitive pati, patni aur woh dramas.

They have not fully exploited potential of their characters. 

@bold ...Do you really believe that BV makers have such a potential till now to show any of the professional track in details...😲

Seriously i do not have such hope on BV makers...😆

So it is obvious they will show such type of tracks ...and i am sure they will mixup this track with DB track and creat a mess ...😉...

anyway still i am hoping for the best... they may show some strong bonding between Ansh...rather than to show them pissed off in between the all the pagals inside and outside of their home...😊