Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
No update...
plz update soon...
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HI ALL MY READERS AND FRIENDS

first of all i am really sorry for not commenting to anyone for so long the truth was that i was on a break from india forum

sorry sorry not to give a prior information about this, the truth was i got my dream project

my dream job a six months long working in and training job under the person whom i considered ideal in my work field

oh god it was no where less than a dream come true for me

i had nothing else to think over this was a lifetime opportunity i was trying for years for this job and when i got it i was on real clouds nine

and in this excitement and work load i think what i missed the most was this forum

well the truth is that for past 6 months i am just working on my job and my career thats all so frankly speaking i have written nothing in past 6 months and i am so sorry for that

but now i am here and its just few days and my job will come to an end and i will be free again

till then i am posting just the bit which i kind of wrote months back but didnt got a chance to upload cause of shortage of time

but thanks for keeping my post alive with your regular commenrs friends and i got plenty of pm's and scraps for updating soon that states that i have so many loyal readers thanks a lot for that friends i am so obliged i am here back only for that loyal readers who wanted to read my stories ahead

i will be updating all the parts soon

missed you all

thanks for the pm's and replies here and yes i have already written the next part of this ff

will be posting it here just little editing is left
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Please update soon can't wait for the update thank you
IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear..really missing ur work yaar
plz update soon :)
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey where are you? you were to update soon.. what happened? do continue all your wonderful stories.. missing them and you..😊
Alicia2012 thumbnail
I'm really missing your work right now and i mean your ff stories