spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And please do shave your mooch!! ðŸ˜Š Don't listen to others!! ðŸ˜›

Shreya
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I would love to see you with sanaya again...
jithin.raj77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
video link

http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/videos/i-knew-my-fans-will-make-me-win-ashish-livechat-jhalak-68532-4.html#nav
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ivyregina

This is really embarassing...he said he's leaving for the maldives tomorrow. Which means if he is unlucky due to women's fussy nature, he will spend the next 4 nights wooing his wife instead of romancing her. Thats how I interpreted it. Correct me if am wrong. 

At least he knows how to make fun of himself ðŸ˜‰

LOL Bechara ðŸ˜†
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spate22

And please do shave your mooch!! ðŸ˜Š Don't listen to others!! ðŸ˜›

Shreya

No way ðŸ˜² 
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: winnieluvsarun

Mine has increased to 80% now...
Just let me know what should we do other thn just tweeting these channels and some of the producers...
Hahaha di all of ur properties will be distributed to fans oops sorry SanIsh Fans...🤣

I don't think this bakwaas channel will heed to us for anything as they never had...may be stalking producers might help to pursue in different channel..

If not RR , some other project with SANISH on it even works for me..

Property kya hai Winnie..Anything for our SANISH..😆 
bushkhan_1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he said upon asking his phone number in a question that : main aksyat hun apko phone number dene me,what does that mean?
ANTIK thumbnail
Ashish, Sanaya great actors. RR super show. Pairing with Sanaya gave him exposure he never had - its good he is grateful to her. Anyone acting with her becomes winner! She should be in Bollywood! Questions - how could someone who had such big back issues dance for 15 weeks? I thought he was going for physiotherapy after JDJ...he was fit enough to go on long vacation? Health a real issue or was it for sympathy votes. He seems honest, so like to believe him.. just fans need to ask!Edited by ANTIK - 9 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ANTIK

Ashish, Sanaya great actors. RR super show. Pairing with Sanaya gave him exposure he never had - its good he is grateful to her. Anyone acting with her becomes winner! She should be in Bollywood! Questions - how could someone who had such big back issues dance for 15 weeks? I thought he was going for physiotherapy after JDJ...he was fit enough to go on long vacation? Health a real issue or was it for sympathy votes. He seems honest, so like to believe him.. just fans need to ask!

Hahaha...no need to make new id for such things..know you..sare comments ko ikatha kar diya..
Edited by Aashna_30 - 9 years ago
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANTIK

Ashish, Sanaya great actors. RR super show. Pairing with Sanaya gave him exposure he never had - its good he is grateful to her. Anyone acting with her becomes winner! She should be in Bollywood! Questions - how could someone who had such big back issues dance for 15 weeks? I thought he was going for physiotherapy after JDJ...he was fit enough to go on long vacation? Health a real issue or was it for sympathy votes. He seems honest, so like to believe him.. just fans need to ask!

Really? ??? If that was the case then Blinky boy, the one who was kicked out of CC would have been on his way to Super Stardom. It takes real talent to match up with Sanaya, and a lot of hard work and professionalism to gain the love and affection of fans...Specially her fans. And I am proud to say that I am a Sanayaholic and a recently enrolled Ashishian.

Btw, Long Vacations are mean to provide relaxation and rejuvenate oneself. That is exactly what a sensible person would do after extremely gruelling schedule and physical activity that even makes the body almost give up.

And I have never seen Ashish asking for sympathy votes. He never even mentioned his personal problems and health issues on Jhalak. So I don't think anyone should grudge him his victory. Ashish had the biggest fan power behind him. And the best part about Ashish is that he is very humble and doesn't shy away from saying that the huge Rangrasiya fandom gave him the trophy. 
Edited by leanne_1983 - 9 years ago