Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I,ver never found n doubt if I'll ever find them boring as long as the actors playing them are present. However its too less of their scenes and trying to hold back their love story which is the main plot of the story thats hampering the show. Dragging out tracks like who did the accident, then majboori track n who is MIhir''s sister without coming to the main point quickly are the problems. If the interrelationships are beautifully depicted like Bala Ishita bond, Raman Mihir, Toshhiji Ishita, Raman Shravu then even the family drama is worth watching besides the primary relationship between Ishita Raman n Ruhi. So the show's still got potential n content if they remember not to drag painful tracks unneccessarily n make it impractical with Param Ishita scenes n Ishita making Shagun sleep in her own bedroom. God save us from that. Otherwise Ishra was n is the face n glory of this show with Ruhi being the cherry on the top of the cake. 
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ran2012

Boring definitely not!! There story is yet to start. I am actually enjoying these drama with IshRa scenes. There are messages with very track and it depends on individual way of looking at it. Now editing is also improving. I believe the content wont change in7:30 slot. 

Even I too believe the same. There had been some shows, and still few shows are there, which inspite of being in early slot, give bold content and leads' bold romance. For now, I want IshRa's romance in a bold way. I guess, CVs are smart enough to give us that happiness, not crossing limits. Even in 11 pm slot, the channel wouldn't have allowed to cross limits in terms of contents. So, time change may not be a big deal. I want to wait for 1 month, then result will be there.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We always have a choice with us...๐Ÿ˜†
Whether to c ot not to c...๐Ÿ˜Š

Only cause few 150 folks are bors in if doesnt  mean shw is gwtting bored...

Regd trp big shws have seen a major fall but all shws bounce bck...

Nothing more to add..

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: DivAniTanni

Each episode, CVs can give us 5-10 mins of IshRa scenes. It's not that difficult to do. And, I don't think actors will be that much exhausted managing this. For me, a small dose of IshRa scene each episodes, makes me light my heart with happiness. And, I guess, almost all are in the same path like me. CVs can hint upon this.
About new time slot, I still have hopes that YHM will not be like other shows at least for one more year. Now, I'll have to wait to see if I am wrong or not๐Ÿ˜ณ.

True...That's what i meant by that... 5-10 minutes footage for leads is not a big deal... Even if they can't give it daily, they can try to do the same by minimizing other fillers...

Regarding new slot, i'm afraid. I;m not saying that we'll lose YHM in a day but eventually it might happen if TRP bhoot keeps haunting YHM. Just hope it goes back to its slot soon...even before TRP bhoot starts tormenting YHM. The show which ended is an example for the same. Started as something else but ended as something else...

This is why i want to disassociate myself slowly...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ran2012

Boring definitely not!! There story is yet to start. I am actually enjoying these drama with IshRa scenes. There are messages with very track and it depends on individual way of looking at it. Now editing is also improving. I believe the content wont change in7:30 slot. 

๐Ÿ‘  Too mcuh assumption leads to all this...๐Ÿ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nowadays I skip most of the episode cuz yeah the show is getting boring. I hope it gets better before I get more bored and stop watching this :( It used to a really good show
Originally posted by: krikumar.91

True...That's what i meant by that... 5-10 minutes footage for leads is not a big deal... Even if they can't give it daily, they can try to do the same by minimizing other fillers...

Regarding new slot, i'm afraid. I;m not saying that we'll lose YHM in a day but eventually it might happen if TRP bhoot keeps haunting YHM. Just hope it goes back to its slot soon...even before TRP bhoot starts tormenting YHM. The show which ended is an example for the same. Started as something else but ended as something else...

This is why i want to disassociate myself slowly...

Even, I too believe that the time slot may be changed if a new family drama comes or any daily show starts. Fingers crossed. I don't think content will be changed in early slot, but there's a thing called being secured, 11 pm slot gives that 'being secured' wala feeling๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.
Originally posted by: HappyMelody

Nowadays I skip most of the episode cuz yeah the show is getting boring. I hope it gets better before I get more bored and stop watching this :( It used to a really good show

Don't worry dear. It won't be boring. IshRa realization has finally begun. It will create more sparks even than previous times.
-kri- thumbnail

Even I too believe the same. There had been some shows, and still few shows are there, which inspite of being in early slot, give bold content and leads' bold romance. For now, I want IshRa's romance in a bold way. I guess, CVs are smart enough to give us that happiness, not crossing limits. Even in 11 pm slot, the channel wouldn't have allowed to cross limits in terms of contents. So, time change may not be a big deal. I want to wait for 1 month, then result will be there.

Bold romance is not the issue, atleast for me... I have seen bolder scenes in 8pm slot before in this channel...

Physical proximity is not needed to help Ishra create magic... 
-kri- thumbnail

Even, I too believe that the time slot may be changed if a new family drama comes or any daily show starts. Fingers crossed. I don't think content will be changed in early slot, but there's a thing called being secured, 11 pm slot gives that 'being secured' wala feeling๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.

Exactly...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Feeling secured at 11pm without any unnecessary competition...

Even i'm hopeful because other than YHM, another soap can't weave this magic at 11pm...