India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi's Behavior @ the Party (Page 4)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Thanks Deadly and Pj for trying to see my point of view. Yashika,no one is saying Purab was wrong but if he has the right to react in a certain way to a situation then why not Jassi?Why the double standards for Jassi?.Some of us are hell bent at making Jassi look bad because if they don't do so Purab's faults are exposed.That is really unfair.

No one is denying the fact that Jassi is insecure.But Purab knows it better than anyone else.This is a fact and no matter how much he wishes it won't go away overnight.He needs to support her more strongly.He was busy hanging out with Meena meeting other ppl.How abt excusing himself and extracting himself from her & making way to Jassi?What happened at the dance might have not been avoided but afterwards he could have ticked off Meena instead of listen to her rubbish tirade of Jassi not being his ideal woman.

And to top it,later on while pacing in his room he doesn't even realise how humiliated Jassi was.He just didn't understand.That is pretty dense.

When I said he seems too good to be true,I meant exactly that.His projection of being the perfect guy was false.He was putting on his best behavour,which normally all guys tend to do when they want to woo a girl.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

When I said he seems too good to be true,I meant exactly that.His projection of being the perfect guy was false.He was putting on his best behavour,which normally all guys tend to do when they want to woo a girl.

funny--he is still my perfect guy

but i don' t think exactly that purab was just faking it. Cuz i'd understand if he'd fake it to woo some hot chic but pretending to be sum1 else to woo sum gurl like jassi--doesn't seem to make sense. I think that purab in a sense just got confused... with meenakshi trying to mess everything up something is ought to go wrong.

i don't know, itz just my opinion... i still think purab is da best... I guess i'm just bias and have a one track mind Wink
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Thanks Deadly and Pj for trying to see my point of view. Yashika,no one is saying Purab was wrong but if he has the right to react in a certain way to a situation then why not Jassi?Why the double standards for Jassi?.Some of us are hell bent at making Jassi look bad because if they don't do so Purab's faults are exposed.That is really unfair.

No one is denying the fact that Jassi is insecure.But Purab knows it better than anyone else.This is a fact and no matter how much he wishes it won't go away overnight.He needs to support her more strongly.He was busy hanging out with Meena meeting other ppl.How abt excusing himself and extracting himself from her & making way to Jassi?What happened at the dance might have not been avoided but afterwards he could have ticked off Meena instead of listen to her rubbish tirade of Jassi not being his ideal woman.

And to top it,later on while pacing in his room he doesn't even realise how humiliated Jassi was.He just didn't understand.That is pretty dense.

i think i mentioned it before...purab normally does not react unless things get way out of hand and he avoids a direct confrontation as much as he can...he does lash back at meena though a little late. as for purab's silence when meena says all that...purab has already told jassi that meena is not his ideal woman. as i said he overestimates jassi and her strength...love has that impact i guess and if you see he is blind to her lack of looks....so it is obvious that he fails to understand her humiliation or doubt specially when he is around to support her. he may not be right but it is not his fault either.

sabeena Groupbie
sabeena
sabeena

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:28am | IP Logged

sona i agree with u ,she sh'ld 'vestand by purab ,why always sh'ld change himself for jassi why cant jassi do that for her friend "kam se kum dosti ka maan rakhna tha jassi ko"disgusting man she not princess that whole world sh'ld go according to her wish

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 17 November 2004 at 1:07am
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 7:16am | IP Logged

minnie, we never projected purab as the 'perfect guy' or a 'saint'...u know who did...we have always maintained that like all of us he too has his weaknesses and his frailities.....he wld not be human if he didn't....but having said that ....yes, we do believe that he is an ideal life partner for jassi because he truly loves her, makes an attempt to understand her, wants her to always to be happy..........etc etc etc....yes he makes mistakes but these mistakes are not 'intentional' or 'engineered' to hurt jassi or to manipulate her........

i am sorry but it is a little difficult to understand ppl supporting or endorsing someone who is manipulative, who lies compulsively, is extremely insensitive, has no qualms abt defaming/discrediting ppl etc etc....and at the same time, at every possible opportunity, ripping apart someone who is genuinely nice. ...and for what ....for just having made a mistake or for having failed to read a situation .....assuming that he did make a mistake this time though i personally don't think he did ....

and also i reacted to purab being crucified for no fault of his.....it was not as if jassi reacted to the whole thing ideally....she definitely didn't ....in some ppl's opinion purab too cld have handled the situation differently.....fine.....but let's not crucify the guy and subject him to loads of sarcasm and ridicule for it......

and finally, he definitely has not been 'putting on his best behaviour' as u said.....it is natural that if u truly love someone you wld want to do all u can for that person and his/her happiness.....sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...as long as the intention is right it is fine...

a guy wld pursue jassi only for two reasons  - either he gains something out of it i.e has an ulterior motive like armaan had or because he truly loves her....that purab does not have an ulterior motive is very clear (unless some weird twist is introduced later).....which means that the guy loves her deeply...so why not allow him to make a few mistakes like all of us do in love or otherwise...in short give the guy a break ...

PS: hey minnie, no offense meant....i am saying this coz i am truly not convinced by what u said and not because i want to prove my point no matter what.....coz i do believe that in discussions one needs to have an open mind ...taking a rigid stand just for the heck of it does not make any sense......

Edited by yashika - 17 November 2004 at 7:47am
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 10:15am | IP Logged

I agree completely with you.In fact you said exactly what I have been saying all along.What I have been trying to say is that just as Purab didn't react in ideal manner,so didn't Jassi.So why crucify just one of them?Both reacted in a different way and I actually supported Jassi rather than criticise Purab.I also beleived no one was at 'fault'.It's just that it could have been handled much better.And as Purab is the one who is always cooler more mature of the two as far as personal relations are concerned,the dissapointment is a little more.

PS: hey minnie, no offense meant....i am saying this coz i am truly not convinced by what u said and not because i want to prove my point no matter what.....coz i do believe that in discussions one needs to have an open mind ...taking a rigid stand just for the heck of it does not make any sense......

Yashika,you'll never have to worry on that account as far as I am concerned.Discussions and debates are just that - discussion and debates.In school,we were given a subject to debate on and asked to take sides.It didn't matter whether we truly beleived in what we were debating upon.Arguments were the only thing that mattered.Once I was given the subject - Men are more intelligent than women- and I had to debate for itAngry.No debate has ever been worse since thatLOL 

Go to top