::||Suhasi Dhami AT#2||::The Arrival of MahaKali - Page 35

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Quixotic5

I am so glad that they finally decided to give Suhasi her own make over.. although it looks like an extension of the previous look , still the change is refreshing & much needed..😃.. i would have been even happier if they had given her a completely different colour- combination altogether instead of using the same old red & white with slight modification..but yeah, looks like they are atleast putting up some effort in dressing up Parvati , be it make-up , jwellery or attire...😊

I agree. Today when i looked back at how she looked during her entry as Parvati to her look now,thats complete difference. Earlier looked like they wasn't much interested in paying attention to her look but i been noticing that the make up has been better in recent times. As for the red-white combination, its their uniform already.

At least we got to see her in pink during the recap scenes

Originally posted by Quixotic5

Oh yeah thats right .. suddenly a lot of major events took place without any promos.. 😕.. i so want another Mahakali promo , the previous one did not do proper justice to Mahakali's arrival.. but i guess its vain to hope for another proper promo .. 🤔

Yes, in fact Nigas swallowing Narayan was not expected as we didn't see that coming as its considered as something major and there was no promo for that 😕
Originally posted by aparupanath

😊consecutive good episodes,but yes very emotional😭all their weeping faces are coming to my mind these days😭such a great impact created by the casts.congratulations👍🏼the original dkdm -level is back.😊

I agree. The episodes are having impact and its sad to see both of them missing their husband's 😕
😊thursday's episode has left a mark forever,so friends,can someone please post the pics of nighas swallowing vishnu,lakshmi weeping,parvati weeping, brahmadev's expression,mahadev's grieved-expression,kartikeya,ganesh ,lohitang[smiling]etc.😲please please.
Yes, can't wait to see her warning Lohitang today 😃
Originally posted by -VishaD-

Yes, can't wait to see her warning Lohitang today 😃

So then ?.. how was it ?.. what happened in the episode ?.. has the plot been set for Mahakali's arrival ?..😕 
I guess its on the way setting the stage for Mahakali as the warning wasn't today and its in the precap. So the warning maybe tomorrow and Mahakali may happen next week.
Originally posted by -VishaD-

I guess its on the way setting the stage for Mahakali as the warning wasn't today and its in the precap. So the warning maybe tomorrow and Mahakali may happen next week.
OMG!!! I am so waiting for it now!!!
Originally posted by Yagyaseni

OMG!!! I am so waiting for it now!!!
me too.