DesiChocolate

Posted: 26 September 2006 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
Do any of you guys relate to any of these shows? Please state::

-What show
-How you relate

Thanks!

PriyaEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DO you relate?" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 26 September 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
umm life with derek ...kindaEmbarrassedConfused

because i hav an older ANnoying broo ughhOuchAngry
but i dont hab a HUgee family so i dont really relate that muchEmbarrassed =)

&

the weekendersLOL because my friends and i can't wait till the weekend...an i love pizzaConfusedLOL

&&

EVen stevens because i dont knw sumtimes i feel like LoiusLOLLOLOuch cuz i cant really compete with my bro becuz hes perfect at everything *rollz eyes* an gets straight A'sOuch

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
hmmm.. thats so raven- cuz i got one bro who is kinda anonoying

life with derek- im kinda like casey im a perfectionist i casnt stand messy or ewwish stuff lolzz n i do pretty well in school

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.