Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Can't cvs show it as NR that ruq has suddenly died frm diarrhoea? Then a big headache would b out forever.
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why there will be end of rukayya character in the first place ... she was always there  in Akbar life as his first wife na ... see ruku is cv trump card... she will always there to do tandav in jodha life ... whether it is bad upbringing of salim or any other unfortunate thing in jodha life ... sab ki responsibility ruku kay sar... easy ... 
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ridhiAkdhafan

Lets ask manish paliwal

good one ridhi..:):)
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
akbar will stop talking to ruk around that time and birbal enters about few years before the birth of salim, and they are fast pacing the tracks to get ready for the leap..and then abul fazal will enter after 5 years after the birth of salim as per adi and as per history...then we will get a big leap by beginning of next year or end of this year..and ruk will very much stay put and lets see how her character shapes up..and i feel she will stay as gray for the rest of the serial..and ekta loves to show harem politics why would she even eradicate ruk with her NRs!..and the real historical events will be narrated in the background in amrish puriji's voice..and the harem bakwaas will continue and SA love story will start!
nisha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandyg

akbar will stop talking to ruk around that time and birbal enters about few years before the birth of salim, and they are fast pacing the tracks to get ready for the leap..and then abul fazal will enter after 5 years after the birth of salim as per adi and as per history...then we will get a big leap by beginning of next year or end of this year..and ruk will very much stay put and lets see how her character shapes up..and i feel she will stay as gray for the rest of the serial..and ekta loves to show harem politics why would she even eradicate ruk with her NRs!..and the real historical events will be narrated in the background in amrish puriji's voice..and the harem bakwaas will continue and SA love story will start!

mandy di!! pls darao mat!!😕😆
smile.sara thumbnail

oh I see ... I mean... u want to say he is talking to her abhi🤔
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smile.sara

oh I see ... I mean... u want to say he is talking to her abhi🤔

sara, i hardly saw him last week..it was all about harem bakwaas and jodha..i am not liking the show anymore!
smile.sara thumbnail

sara, i hardly saw him last week..it was all about harem bakwaas and jodha..i am not liking the show anymore!

I m hating it... n MA glorious death with rajwanshi slam was 🤢,,,thanks god I didn't see a single scne of this MA death drama...

MA didn't ask forgiveness to any one who she harmed beyond repair

hamida .. make her son stranger for her

salima -- took away her husband and Rahim father from their life... now salima has nothing to do beside smiling on jodha and her own husband love story😕

chand begum and nigar for obvious reason

jalal- killed his unborn kids and plotted to dethrone him so many timewhich is equally to end his life

and more than any one
she harmed ruqayya

not only killed her unborn child but she also cannot be conceive ever due to her

she was curse for Mughal royal family but at the end it was only one salam and one maafi... 🤢
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 If only such a thing happens Vin, then 'tumhare soch ke liye lots of badhai'.I will be one happy bunny .  Rukku and leaving the serial . Never . After Maham's death , she is the chief vamp of the show . 
They may show her evil plans being exposed and Akbar avoiding her , but I don't think they will completely eliminate her presence from the serial , after all she is his first queen .

Charu .
Edited by JAfanCharu - 9 years ago
ridhiAkdhafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

good one ridhi..:):)

Sindhu, it works :-)
I mean recently many JA fans(including me) tweeted him about SA leap n in reply he also tweeted...but his tweet was confusing