SM discussions 22th - 26th September

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the update

Reason behind Tamil's angry is stupid. how is possible to kick a mother out of house? director sir konjam laogi think pannunga. he was enquiring where sudha. but he is not thinking his sister has to be with her husband.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: newt2007

thanks for the update

Reason behind Tamil's angry is stupid. how is possible to kick a mother out of house? director sir konjam laogi think pannunga. he was enquiring where sudha. but he is not thinking his sister has to be with her husband.

i know. This season to much of logic clashing. Tamil anger nethu was the worst one. Today episode was even bad. Looks like director is playing around unsure how to take this story move on. Hero as usual killing me. Today his smile and look at meenashi grrr mudiyalae
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

i know. This season to much of logic clashing. Tamil anger nethu was the worst one. Today episode was even bad. Looks like director is playing around unsure how to take this story move on. Hero as usual killing me. Today his smile and look at meenashi grrr mudiyalae

Tamil anger towards his sister M is totally unrealistic,

she didn't marry S and run away from home, he got a job in Canada she followed her husband that's it.

For this he hates her. What logic is he talking about.Mudiyalae pa.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
zeesxy - i think director needs to see the last few episodes of SM season one to refresh his memory. I know tamil was mad at saravanan for not allowing meenashi to see her father for one last time. But saravanan came for funeral and asked sorry - only tamil chased him out from there. Saravanan said his leaving for Canada and naturally meenashi needs to follow her husband. Idhulae why his blaming saravanan keeping his sister away for so many years does not make any sense. He did the same by keeping soundarya away from her  family all these years as well right?? So his anger for this season does not make any sense at all erm
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ratna Ji tanx for Filling in Tuesday Update!!🤗
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks meenu ka for updates ❤️

Nethu episode was watchable only cause of RS saradha. Both were cute and funny. Who is that guy? Lolz the song sirichu sirichu vara seenathana doi 😆 saradha and her movement 😛
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx... I kinda enjoyed this epi! :P
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks nithya for updates. JIngana mani and saradha - lolz looks like we can expect some fun scenes from this both hehehe.

i like this jingana mani so much 🤣

Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
To all dear silent readers - we know you drop by to read our updates. Will appreciate lot if you guys can click the like button 😳 Just a click - will not take more then a second. Come on guys - 4-6 likes for updates? I am sure we can do better then that right? Thank you everyone 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya.
I am doubtful of the promo scene - how can Meenu change in one fine day!!!

But what ever sema comedy...

Pannyaarum Padminiyum

Jinganamani

Super. hopefully thy don't make it dull