AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
R we supposed to behave like we dont even know what sex is? Or shud we/r we allowed to post something thats relevant to the topic? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SarojniKeKapde thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you seem high by smoking cardboard
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PremRatan

you seem high by smoking cardboard

Is that ur poison? Very cheap indeed! 
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 9 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Just to bring it up.. u can call me cry bay if u want.. i blv in democracy!
When i was new here.. I called srk fans idiots.. and Blue ice warned me its not allowed.. and by that time i thot idiot is such an innocent word.. but i learnt i can say anything to celebs but not to fans. 

But since i saw guys calling female members KLPD and other secret lingo. The thing is i dont complain anymore... for the reason above.. πŸ˜† they r giving me so many warnings.

Why i cant i post my views in a topic where a celeb says sex means yes or no. Coz its not.. grow up dudes. 

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Your topic hardly makes sense...even the title. What exactly do you mean?
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

Your topic hardly makes sense...even the title. What exactly do you mean?

It has something to do with Deepika saying sex can only happen when women says yes.. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Just to bring it up.. u can call me cry bay if u want.. i blv in democracy!

When i was new here.. I called srk fans idiots.. and Blue ice warned me its not allowed.. and by that time i thot idiot is such an innocent word.. but i learnt i can say anything to celebs but not to fans. 

But since i saw guys calling female members KLPD and other secret lingo. The thing is i dont complain anymore... for the reason above.. πŸ˜† they r giving me so many warnings.

Why i cant i post my views in a topic where a celeb says sex means yes or no. Coz its not.. grow up dudes. 

I had not warned u...just informed u of the rule over here...I don't have the authority to warn anyoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW...what are u trying to say...its not clear..
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well you should make it more clear then. People who haven't read that comment by Deepika wouldn't know what you're saying.

With regards to her actual comment, she's talking about consent right?
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

It has something to do with Deepika saying sex can only happen when women says yes.. 

She didn't say that sex happens only when woman says yes...what she meant was that anyone shouldn't just assume that a woman wants to have sex from the way she has dressed or the way she is behaving...unless she clearly says..YES lets do it...
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
I cant find the topic.. they deleted after all the crap comments i guess.. these mods leave topics like RGV asking Ganapati bappa... or Allah's name on ramp walk girl's dress.. etc
The moment i complain.. my gmail inbox is bombarded.. for 6 months untill i changed my e-mail. 

Now they gave last warning.. in the topic where Deepika says sex means yes or no. .

Hopefully u got it?