Faiz..... very shallow... - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
i think as rahat  has joined army again ..,he will die maybe after uniting faiz and haya ,faiz will get to know all his phoophi chaal and repent a lot for his mistake ,still haya will hesitate to come back in his life when he requests to...so according to halala marriage ,haya have to marry rahat ...and only then she can marry faiz ...but what if rahat and hay fall in love but because of fate rahat will die ...and faiz  will remarry haya ...if it happens ...phoophi ki chaal uspar waapas padh jayegi ...
i think faiz haya hate love story like zain aliya has more potential than raht haya story ...

also ,all this misunderstanding is happenning  because of him only ...why he has runned like a coward and leaves haya at the most unbearable situation ...he can stand by haya but true love is not coward ...i hate him a lot ðŸ˜¡ to ruin all the three  lives ...but will still forgive him if he reunites faya😳
what is the problem when haya joins with rahat..

Faiz is really immature if he truly loves haya then he must have figured it that haya didnt love him and there is a problem

and Rahat..yes he came to know about hayas feelings after the marriage..what a person can do...he wanted his brothers marriage to work...and above all marriage has already taken place

All the above mess who can understand Hayas feelings...and moreover if faiz really loved haya he willl never be embarassed..and from day one he is an immature...and for godsake dont compare QH with Beintheea serial...that is ridiculous...

Literally i and my friends quit QH after Faiz got married to Haya and  now GUL has to rectify it...

Haya who has already suffered a lot has to get her happiness and both rahat and haya loves each other...so it is better they both can lead happy married life... 
very true! all that faiz has was infatuation for haya..after rahat was gone i was hoping for faiz and haya's love story...i really thought that this boy truly loves her but no i was wrong...all he was thinking about getting initimate with haya..whwnever he was angry on her he used to think how haya never ever allowed him to get close to her...i agree that at first he was patient and calm...but he really should have maintained that..i mean come on dude love is not only about getting intimate..truly disappointed with faiz and his behavior!