Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
this is my old post about smarted and social awareness sandy. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4149601&PID=112654237&#p112654237 read and give your replyEdited by suseesuez - 9 years ago
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
watch march 10 or 11 2012 episode (it's previous episode of kunwardaa arrival) and April 3 2012 episode. and what about may 9 2012 he asked her either fulfill wife duty or leave the house. what decision she took.
you told me about sooraj can kick her out and bring another woman. he didn't choose to do so. then why we blaming here vik while he choose to bring another woman. if sooraj did something that's choice but if vik did something it's mistake. wow, it's very good. see here. if we start to bring under choices category we can't accuse any one. I'm here talking about moral rights. if sooraj did then it wouldn't mean he did right. he could have thrown her out. it's choice but not be called as moral right. if some one else in sooraj place would thrown her out, I won't blame him because he did right. in case he didn't, I won't say it's right but his choice. sandy goodness don't kid me please. she is the worst main lead I ever seen. she is inconsistence and selfish at mind and wrong philosophy she has. before blaming to vik first realise her mistakes.Edited by suseesuez - 9 years ago
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@suseesuez - I am going to post one last time in this thread because we both have quiet different openions. What  I want to say is the follwoing:
We are talking about Vikram who was very mad at his wife for her wrong deeds, he can , he has every right - he can separate from her all I care - but what I am saying is the way he is doing is wrong - he can not bring another woman while he is still married to one - that falls under 'bigamy' which he can be arrested - if we want Sandhya as IPS officer to arrest Meena for BS, then Sndhya has to arrest Vikram for this - legally he can not marry while he is married to someone unless he is divorced -
Sandhya - we are comparing apples and oranges here - comparing Vik and Sandhya - atleast we should find equal qualities in both before we start comparing - again two wrongs do not make it right - simply because u say Sandhya is wrong, does not make Vikram right - Let us please stop here and not discuss it anymore -

Some of the forum members  look at my views/openions about the show as spreading negativity - we have always welcome constructive criticism in our professional/personal lives but I guess this forum is different so ...

Edited by GovindaGovinda - 9 years ago
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
@gov
I too didnt mean vik procedure is right. I said vik cheated by meena. so he has moral rights to leave her. in fact in my second post of this thread also mentioned that I didn't talk about prema love story.I never meant vik doing right move by bringing another woman to his life. I meant here some people talking like vik is reason for all meena ill deeds so he can't divorce her.I did posts for them that vik has rights to start new life but I didn't mention ever that with whom or how. read my second post of this thread once againEdited by suseesuez - 9 years ago
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
@gov
let's read where our debate started. you will understand whom mistook. you only said that vik responsible for all meena ill deeds that's why this we started this debate. I didn't mention any where that vik prema marriage is right. if you think I did, that's your misconception.
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suseesuez

watch march 10 or 11 2012 episode (it's previous episode of kunwardaa arrival) and April 3 2012 episode. and what about may 9 2012 he asked her either fulfill wife duty or leave the house. what decision she took.
you told me about sooraj can kick her out and bring another woman. he didn't choose to do so. then why we blaming here vik while he choose to bring another woman. if sooraj did something that's choice but if vik did something it's mistake. wow, it's very good. see here. if we start to bring under choices category we can't accuse any one. I'm here talking about moral rights. if sooraj did then it wouldn't mean he did right. he could have thrown her out. it's choice but not be called as moral right. if some one else in sooraj place would thrown her out, I won't blame him because he did right. in case he didn't, I won't say it's right but his choice. sandy goodness don't kid me please. she is the worst main lead I ever seen. she is inconsistence and selfish at mind and wrong philosophy she has. before blaming to vik first realise her mistakes.

I have to see the episodes yet but as for Suraj not bringing another woman I am not saying if Suraj did it it is right. Like Gov said it is the way Vikram is doing ti. Totally uneducated way. As for Suraj not bringing another woman and throwing out Sandy all I know is the jewelry cum Sandy throwing out episode after Sandy's lawyer friend Preeti came in to speak her mind to Bhabho. Suraj asked Sandy to stay back talked to Bhabho and made Sandy stay. 

Why he did I do not know. I am guessing that he liked Sandy anyways. Because he also told Sandy that he is fine with what she does for every one. May be he meant she walking out would have brought more problems for him. 

I don't think Suraj bringing another woman would have made justification to the title. Vikram and Suraj are two different people. Suraj though uneducated is a broader minded human being according to the story. 

I am not  saying if Suraj did it it is right. If Sandy did not like his household what other choice could he have had? 

Vikram was fine angry with Meena up to now. But seeing Prema has made him go bonkers. I don't think he would have dared to do this otherwise. Would have been hard to find another woman for him in that case. 

What I meant was why did not Suraj throw Sandy out and find another woman. Because he liked Sandy enough to help her realise her dreams in spite of Bhabho and the rest of the household. 

pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GovindaGovinda

@suseesuez - I am going to post one last time in this thread because we both have quiet different openions. What  I want to say is the follwoing:

We are talking about Vikram who was very mad at his wife for her wrong deeds, he can , he has every right - he can separate from her all I care - but what I am saying is the way he is doing is wrong - he can not bring another woman while he is still married to one - that falls under 'bigamy' which he can be arrested - if we want Sandhya as IPS officer to arrest Meena for BS, then Sndhya has to arrest Vikram for this - legally he can not marry while he is married to someone unless he is divorced -
Sandhya - we are comparing apples and oranges here - comparing Vik and Sandhya - atleast we should find equal qualities in both before we start comparing - again two wrongs do not make it right - simply because u say Sandhya is wrong, does not make Vikram right - Let us please stop here and not discuss it anymore -

Some of the forum members  look at my views/openions about the show as spreading negativity - we have always welcome constructive criticism in our professional/personal lives but I guess this forum is different so ...

Actually your post does not spread negativity. It is good that someone points out the kind of stuff in the show. Otherwise how will people know
Edited by pyaaribehna - 9 years ago
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail

@pyaribehna
You misconception about my views.

"He didn't choose to do so"

It's your point only. If you say it as he didn't want to do so or he didn't do, I didn't take it as wrong. But here your argument seems like it's his choice. not only that in previous comment also you mentioned like sandy doesn't like household so she has rights to leave.That's why I mentioned why vik doings doesn't consider as choices.

You mistook suraj character. You said that he didn't kick her out and remarry maybe because of he loves her. Yes, he loves her but he never asked her to stay in RM. Actually truth out day he made her stay only because of he didn't want sandy to get punishment due to her brother mistake. Apart from that day he never requested her to stay in RM. In march episode (I don't know date but it's episode of her brother arrival and meets sandy) ankur asked sandy to come with her. Though sooraj heard that conversation he didn't ask sandy anything regards that. in pappad drama episode he told her that she can leave if she want. He requested her to forget about 15 days test. If she want to leave, he will inform to her brother about it. In end of 15 days test, bb left decision to sandy about whether to stay in RM or not. That day sootaj worried about her decision but he didn't say anything for it.but your saying like sooraj stopped sandy. You mentioned like he's on with sandy. Yes that's true. He assured her he won't take rights on her but he never mentioned that I won't take rights on you so you can live in RM. So don't kid me like suraj requested or made sandy to live in a household which she didn't like.

Now yyou think as I justifies bringing another woman in ones life while a woman already there.big no. I never mentioned that vik doing right by bringing another woman. I made post to people who posted as vik supported meena in early misdeeds ,that's why meena turned bad so he can't divorce her. I never mention anywhere about vik prema track is right. I talked only about vik and meena.I never talked here about bigamy or mistreating meena by other RP.finally rewatch earlier episodes , then you may understand what I'm mentioning.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Govinda if you are reading this...let me say this...people will say you negative if you are being honest with the show...even I was tagged negative and you know I've been in this forum long giving so called positive views, people liked me then but once I didnt like the epis and started criticising, I became negative...can't they see why a loyal fan change stance...it should be something wrong with the show...

If people who only support the show no matter what they show are tagged positive. that means, they are fans who wants a dumb leads and they love meena and illogical stuff shown...

and for the rest, actually my POV is suraj incomparable to vikram...suraj always loved sandy and sandy is a nice person in nature though she may not be the best wife...vikna pair is match made in hell, so no point comparing them with surya...and no point talking about the past...right now I only feel like banging this two on the hard wall for supporting meena...

Edited by niruba - 9 years ago
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
@niruba
actually govinda thinks like I'm seeing his posts as negativity that's why he posted that negativity point. if you notice our whole debate I'm trying to explain one big point even it isn't main point. sandy a bct won asp c an support meena who did BS isn't comes under IPC rules breaking but vik who does bigamy only comes under IPC crimes and he must to do properly. that's why I asked him that question why vik only targeted while sandy also doing against IPC.I. think this is partiality. that's my posts became bitter