Congratulation Ashish Sharma , JDJ Season 7 Winner !!!! - Page 47

Posted: 9 years ago
Congratz Ashish and Shampa!!  🥳
What a journey and a well deserved win 👍🏼
Prerna Arora@drunkie_junkie

Team pic with Jhalak 7 winner!! =) @ashish30sharma #livechat @anupkofficial @Mean_Akshi Neha Verma pic.twitter.com/o6Ko3O7886

Originally posted by -Bluesky-

When Ashish declared as winner.. maliksha and TJ were in tears in their eyes  for Ashish.. You can see it in the end .. When KJo handovered car's voucher to Ashish..They both were very near to Ashish.. And when Ashish called Archana to stage.. TJ and shampa runs to bring Archana.. Really its feels great to see their bonding.. 😳

Oh wow!!!! I did not notice anybody in the end at all, other than Ashish and some glances towards karan... Thanks for the details and the pics... I did see Shampa run to get Archana though!!

Truly it feels so good to see the friendship and easy camarederie...
Originally posted by orpi

those who missed live chat of ASHISH @ashish30sharma http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/videos/i-knew-my-fans-will-make-me-win-ashish-livechat-jhalak-68532-4.html ... have fun watching him live n smiling couldnt take my eyes off

Thank you for the link..:)
Congrats Ashish...🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
@shutter
What The ...Hve not seen you on any thread more than once 😆 Am loving it 😛 Tell me what is it that you like about this thread 😉😆

Originally posted by ultimaterudra

@shutter
What The ...Hve not seen you on any thread more than once 😆 Am loving it 😛 Tell me what is it that you like about this thread 😉😆

Haha... I too am going Unbelievable... with my eyebrows hitting the head!!!!😆

Ashish Sharma must be the reason, I guess along with some fab collages to drool over... And am sad over the fact that RR had come to an end and am here to condole the sad demise with some happiness... 😆

Kya samjhe????😉😉
Congratulations to Ashish Sharma ⭐️
@Shutter 

Here drool some more ...adding the collage to the main pg also 😛 Live chat caps, enjoy  😛

Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago