Qubool Hai

Bhaang ke side effects

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just saw the segment... HOW GORGEOUS IS SURBHI LOOKING IN THAT RED AND BLACK SARI? And obviously Aahil looks good but he could wear a plastic bag and I would still say that :P
Coming to the dance... Umm... To be honest I was trying not to laugh during it, it was not what I was expecting at all πŸ˜† won't judge yet though, until I watch the episode tonight :P
Also, the return of bhaang! Which has always been good for us 😊 can't wait to watch the other bhaang ke side effects, besides that crazy dance. I hope they don't rush through this sequence in 5 minutes :|

PS - the photoshoot at the end looked hotter than the sequence itself... hope we get some more of those pictures 😳 Edited by _ZaaraKhan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Originally posted by: sylvia99

Waiting for the episode

Me too! So excited :)
dior123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can any1 give us d link 2 d segment
StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dior123

Can any1 give us d link 2 d segment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYiK1yOgpK0
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The dance looked damn funny but accepted... We will see..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The BEST Bhang effects dance was Bolna Halke Halke. I love SAHIL, but i very much doubt they can stump that! 
sweety.ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

The BEST Bhang effects dance was Bolna Halke Halke. I love SAHIL, but i very much doubt they can stump that!

Asya's case totally different than sahil...they nt have much steps to dance and it showed most romantic way

Sahil case have more steps full to thalli types and funny which leads to hot scene its purely my point of view

Cant compare both couples...both are thier own way
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety.ani

Asya's case totally different than sahil...they nt have much steps to dance and it showed most romantic way

Sahil case have more steps full to thalli types and funny which leads to hot scene its purely my point of view

Cant compare both couples...both are thier own way

I agree... I don't think it's fair to compare both... Can't remember Asad zoya's sequence which I watched long time ago but I feel Saahil r in a different circumstance ... They are having masti etc...πŸ˜‰  Both r good in their way... Btw I wonder why in all Hindi soaps there must be a Bhang danceπŸ˜†... Previous show I watched also had same Bhang dance which lead to consummation...lol
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeahhh although bol na halke halke was legendary itself but im so so so much excited for this... They r married... Their intimacy in the sbs segment... I was blushing πŸ˜³ i'll too reserve my judgement on the dance sequence till i watch the episode ...
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Originally posted by: najma123

The dance looked damn funny but accepted... We will see..

It sure did look funny :p