Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Right from the start there was this push pull in him for Sanam

He realized his feelings after the graveyard incident

I love the way he looks at her now

When they were seeing the pics he had this school boy look on his face; then when she was talking about her childhood and the dream house

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

No in lawyer scene, he said over time he noticed all those traits in Sanam, and he didn't realise when he fell in love with her. Yes, he liked those traits in Sanam, that's why he fell in love with her! 

You don't necessarily need to fall in love with every person who's characteristic you like. :)

I think he began liking her post dhaba burning episode. :)

I think u r right๐Ÿ˜ณ
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
such a beautiful post... its always a traet to revisit those memories... sharing our thoughts and reading about others... ๐Ÿ˜Š
okayyy in my opinion initially there was attraction... as seen in the following sequences
1) the trip n fall by the pool side when Sanam had a veil on her face
2) When he lit the lighter in the night ... the attraction was then overpowered by the rage,,,,

Okayyy what i feel is he started FEELING for her for the first time ... when they had argument about the apology thing n Sanam totally denied his offer of getting the apology... the way she spoke,,, that was the first junoon moment when i thought Aahil felt something more than attraction... it was something there n then... her courage her guts her bravery her khuddari made him feel something... but he overcame that...

then the feeling was reinforced during the pool scene where he was just shocked when she hugged him.. the loook on his face... the mesmerized glance OMG ...

okayy then during the burning thing n when he applied the paste ... then the night at office.. he again felt something which was more than attraction... 

When Sanam saved daadi maa from the snake... 

The graveyard incidence MADE HIM REALIZE that he care for Sanam n the final nail in coffin that Hug  that life changing Hug ... but he was already in love with her  but the fear of losing someone makes u realize the true worth of a person... so i dont think he fell in love with her after graveyard incidence,,,,,

IF u'll ask me IMO the process of falling in love was gradual but it started that day after the argument they had n he stared at her mesmerized... n then he gradually n unknowingly fell in love REALIZING it after the graveyard incidence...

Edited by micshy - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

My feeble attempt at recounting Aahil's journey of love...

Au contraire to the popular opinion, I don't think Aahil fell in love with Sanam after graveyard episode. His repressed feelings for her were brought to the fore in that episode due to the close moments he shared with her while nursing her. We only realise the feelings we have for someone when we are about to lose them...in that incident Aahil nearly lost Sanam. 

He actually fell in love with her gradually and CVs always made it a point to showcase this. 

He began liking her from the dhaaba burning episode itself because he felt that he finally met his match in Sanam. But he slowly fell in love with her seeing her bravery, strength of character, innocence and righteousness. He actually narrated his journey of love to the lawyer.

Waqt ke saath main Sanam ko janne laga...uski andar chupi uss ladki ko janne laga
Jo bohot khoobsurat hain..
Masoom hain.
Independent hain.
Jiski simple si chahate hain, simple se sapne hain
Jise sahi aur galat, sabki pehchan hain
Aur sabse khoobsurat baat pata hain kya hain? Logon pe apna pyaar loota te huye bilkul nahi sochti...
Sone sa dil hain uska
Na chahta huwe bhi uski kareeb ata gaya.
Aur pata hi nahi chala ki...
Mohabbat kab ho gayi...

This says it all. He fell for her gradually, as he became privy to all the layers in her character, he started admiring all her attributes. And started falling head over heels for her...

The reason why I think he started liking her from dhaaba burning episode is because he said "So much arrogance, this will be interesting." A guy like him who doesn't give two hoots about women and is only in it for pleasure being impressed with a woman who is not his mom is a huge deal. Hence, I said he liked her from that episode. 

I think he started feeling attracted to her ever since first junoon moment. That's why he always noticed her around his house, when I mean noticed, he stared, he was attracted! How else do you explain all the stares he gave her during trip and fall catches? 

When he applied ointment on her hand after she burnt it, mast magaan epi where he took care of her and gently tucked her hair behind her ears and away from her face, pool scene during bottle challenge and more. He was shown attracted or he wouldn't give her a second glance. Also as her employer he was not required to apply balm on her hand when she had burnt it. He could have easily got someone else like Lateef to do that job. But he went ahead and did it anyway, coupled with gazes in between. In mast magan epi, he wasn't required to tuck her hair behind her ears oh so gently and stare at her while she was unconscious. He as her employer was only required to make sure she was safe and he did that already by laying her down on the couch. 

Now the big question you asked is when did he fall in love with her? I think he fell in love with her amidst the bottle challenge. Where he saw all the layers in her character being revealed one by one. His narration of his journey of love to the lawyer only hints at that because that's when he started seeing her for the person she was. And he couldn't help but fall for her...

But he had started liking her from a long time ago, like I already said.

Many may argue that he only started going all junooni aashiq post graveyard scene, but that's because he realised by then about his depth of feelings for her. Why would a guy like him act like that around a girl when he himself is not certain about his feelings for her?

He was also not shown being in a dilemma regarding his feelings for Sanam becuase he as a character is not adverse to idea of love. When he realised his feelings for Sanam he was ready to confess and wanted to know her side as well (clothes hanger scene).

heyy i read ur reply after typing n posting mine and MY GOD i thought exactlyyy the same... exactly my feelings...โญ๏ธ 
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think he began  to fall for her ever since he met her, she immediately stood out from the rest, and with the passage of time he just fell harder.

Love is a an unconscious feeling that happens on it own and i dont think that even Aahil knows of its onset period.  

So your answer to when - gradually starting from the first time they met. 
Realization - most likely the graveyard incident (fear of loosing her)

the day he laid his eyes on her he knew she was the one - This saying to me is very fitting for Aahil.

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

I dont get one thing.. aahil knows he loves sanam but why he keeps on asking ques to himself that why i want this moment to stop etc... i find it very difficult to understand...

IMO-He is not questioning his love for her, he is just being vocal about being in love & how it makes him feel .
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

I suppose he was always attracted to her either her beauty or self respect or bravery ! Esa nahi that he fell for her over night,Ahil felt a pulling thing towards samam. Though initial days before graveyard scene he did say he hates her but somewhere in his heart something was feeling. Graveyard was the scene only where he felt the something in real sense like he couldn't loose her or see her die! He was always attracted towards her in many ways and that also goes with sanam but more than that ahil pull towards her were more obvious and sanam pull towards ahil is more obvious after marriage. And you all know both ahil and sanam are opposite poles๐Ÿ˜‰ and opposite poles always come closer๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm. 

I expected one thing from u that u ll emotion that swimming pool and sponge bath scene ๐Ÿ˜† Where they both while holding each other and suddenly tight clutching๐Ÿ˜†
deep_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahanya

Right from the start there was this push pull in him for Sanam

He realized his feelings after the graveyard incident

I love the way he looks at her now

When they were seeing the pics he had this school boy look on his face; then when she was talking about her childhood and the dream house

Yes ๐Ÿ˜ณ Now it's confirmed that graveyard scene is realization one  Everybody feels the same ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Thx for replying ๐Ÿ˜›
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bunnyrocks

Hmm. 

I expected one thing from u that u ll emotion that swimming pool and sponge bath scene ๐Ÿ˜† Where they both while holding each other and suddenly tight clutching๐Ÿ˜†

oh yes hot hot hot๐Ÿ˜†
deep_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

such a beautiful post... its always a traet to revisit those memories... sharing our thoughts and reading about others... ๐Ÿ˜Š

okayyy in my opinion initially there was attraction... as seen in the following sequences
1) the trip n fall by the pool side when Sanam had a veil on her face
2) When he lit the lighter in the night ... the attraction was then overpowered by the rage,,,,

Okayyy what i feel is he started FEELING for her for the first time ... when they had argument about the apology thing n Sanam totally denied his offer of getting the apology... the way she spoke,,, that was the first junoon moment when i thought Aahil felt something more than attraction... it was something there n then... her courage her guts her bravery her khuddari made him feel something... but he overcame that...

then the feeling was reinforced during the pool scene where he was just shocked when she hugged him.. the loook on his face... the mesmerized glance OMG ...

okayy then during the burning thing n when he applied the paste ... then the night at office.. he again felt something which was more than attraction... 

When Sanam saved daadi maa from the snake... 

The graveyard incidence MADE HIM REALIZE that he care for Sanam n the final nail in coffin that Hug  that life changing Hug ... but he was already in love with her  but the fear of losing someone makes u realize the true worth of a person... so i dont think he fell in love with her after graveyard incidence,,,,,

IF u'll ask me IMO the process of falling in love was gradual but it started that day after the argument they had n he stared at her mesmerized... n then he gradually n unknowingly fell in love REALIZING it after the graveyard incidence...

Thx for commenting ๐Ÿ˜ณ

One thing s clear that he fell for her character ..the personality ๐Ÿ˜›

Though each one of us noticed that in different scenes ๐Ÿ˜›

And yeah it was a gradual one and not chennai express ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by bunnyrocks - 9 years ago