Rangrasiya Season 2? - Page 3

Poll

Do you want to have another season of rangrasiya?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rangrasiya season 2...
Not in colors...
With the same cast and story...before the shanthnu part...with villain Thakur...
Nandu jija...poor mamisa...birpur...bsd...old Haveli...
I know m mad...

At least with amnesia story... Myrah=Paro...
🤔
I know tooo muchhh... 🤢
RichMindset thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Twinklestar139

guys what about a season 2 with the original story line cause you all know that the story didnt go as it was written for about a year.

i wish but i know this wont happen. But what i thought is what if they make a movie for RR1?
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We have to continue with our tweets everyday. If our enthusiasm dies chance of sanish coming back reduces. I hve tweeted 10 messages 
Rummykub thumbnail
I honestly thnk RR has ryn its course what with Paro dead and myrah hooked with rudra and a happy end. But I would love to have RR season 2 with Paro and rudra and all the original characters again. Since that is not possible I would love to see sanish together  in a brand new show.
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Want season 2, but not with myrah. They should bring back the original story and start from dhruvs birth. Myrah and rudra ..no...Edited by vvbnu - 9 years ago
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Would very much want that. 
Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Although i am not in favor of season 2 of popular shows bcz i fell some where it decreases the charm of orginality 
but as far as this one is concern it ends sooo abruptly bcz of BB so I fell i has a lot more for us 

nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes ...I guess this seems the only spark of hope to getting our Sanish back together on screen...We fans will have to tweet or plan our next step soon enough...before its late. Edited by nerina - 9 years ago
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After what they did to Season 1, I would not tune in for Season 2 because of the inevitable TRP pressures.
Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
i realize how people don't think that there can be a season 2 bcuz its not possible. but maybe WE can make it possible. It always takes time and effort to make everything possible so who knows, maybe there is another season of rr waiting for us but we just need to bring it out.