Hey Arjunians Plz Check - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SweetSheru

yeh areesha di yeh zaruri toh nhi ki jo stories copy krta ho woh memeber ho kyuki bahut saari stories aisi hai jo bina member ke bhi log padh sakate hai

yeh koi outside visitor bhi toh ho sakata hai

i don't remember where but i saw the copy work of a cls in a other story
i am trying to remember it wish jaldi yaad aa jaye
Though u r right but it can be a members doing too..
Hope tumhe jaldi yaad aa jye.
Originally posted by EashaYousufzai

Though u r right but it can be a members doing too..
Hope tumhe jaldi yaad aa jye.

bakion ka toh nahi pata par jisne annu di ki stories copy ki hain wo toh pakka ek if member hai
Kisi ki bhi story copy karna bada easy hai yaar...unko pucho jo apne busy schedule se time nikalte hain roj apni stories ke liye :/

So much hardwork goes into it...aur ye log bade aaram se copy paste karke nikal jaate hain :/

PM updates ka tareeka use kiya jaa sakta hai...but someone told me ki pm update mein bhi kayi log updates copy kar lete hain...hadh hai yaar :/

This issue has been a menace for the past several years on IF.. and speaking realistically, it is almost impossible to keep a track of our works being plagiarised elsewhere.. 
The only solution to it is that IF Mods have to give us some sort of copyright, like the NO COPY tag on every post.. I've seen writers asking for it fot years, but for some unknown reason, the rule hasn't been implemented yet.. 

I remember, last year Tina and Muskaan's works were copied to FB shamelessly by the same person, who even had the audacity to accept it and then refused to take it off.. ðŸ¤”
Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

This issue has been a menace for the past several years on IF.. and speaking realistically, it is almost impossible to keep a track of our works being plagiarised elsewhere.. 
The only solution to it is that IF Mods have to give us some sort of copyright, like the NO COPY tag on every post.. I've seen writers asking for it fot years, but for some unknown reason, the rule hasn't been implemented yet.. 

I remember, last year Tina and Muskaan's works were copied to FB shamelessly by the same person, who even had the audacity to accept it and then refused to take it off.. ðŸ¤”
What the hell!!!
That's why Tina di discontinued her stories? 

What the hell!!!
That's why Tina di discontinued her stories? 

Partly, yes..  
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

Partly, yes..  
She was a fabulous writer!!  
I so want to kill them..😡
Originally posted by MriduB

Kisi ki bhi story copy karna bada easy hai yaar...unko pucho jo apne busy schedule se time nikalte hain roj apni stories ke liye :/

So much hardwork goes into it...aur ye log bade aaram se copy paste karke nikal jaate hain :/

PM updates ka tareeka use kiya jaa sakta hai...but someone told me ki pm update mein bhi kayi log updates copy kar lete hain...hadh hai yaar :/

Shameless people 

She was a fabulous writer!!  
I so want to kill them..😡
What I'm shocked that that's why Tina di stop her creative in the mid 
Shameless people how respectfully they can copy someone else work n. If don't have proper security against these works 
chori krne wale log nhi sudhar skte
yup last year do teen writers ka works fb pr pakada gya tha 
writers yahaan post krte the aur copy krne wale fb pr post krte the
aur jab logo ne gyan dena shuru kia to uss page ki admin ne un sabko bann kr dia 
jo jo writer k favour me bol rha tha...this is really disgusting