Fan Fictions

~TaaRey OS Gallary~ [Dipu-FireFlies.] OS7:pg51 09/09/15

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi TaaReyians 🤗

Me Dipu 😆 I know u all know me.

So here i m opeing my OS gallary. I will post all my OS here in every week or two weeks. So my all OSes will be in a same thread and u all can read it easily.😳

:INDEX:

[Clickable links]

1. Heart Shaped Balloon : Below Post

2. His 'Shekhawat'

3. I love jealous You

4.How can i tell you that I Love You

5.But , I Love You

6.Good Night kisses

7. Mr. Romeo 

Edited by FireFlies. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Heya guys 😃. I m here with an OS. I know u all are waiting for my ff update but sorry , i m too busy. Seminar , presentation , assignments and now exams are near. So thought to write a small OS. Enjoy and do comment. 😊

~~~

Heart Shaped Balloon

~Boy

I parked my shinning grey audi in the parking lot , stepped out and started to walk towards the shopping mall. All the girls were drooling over me. And why not , no one can ignore the Reyaansh Singhania's charm. I was here to buy a gift for my little sister Neha. Well , for all i m a rich spoilt brat. But for me i m a passionate dancer. But apart of all i have a heart too , and its broken. Yes...broken heart. My first crush Esha , i was dreaming about us but my dreams scattered in to pieces when i came to know that she left the town. I was in first year when i met her. She was my classmate. And my friend too. But for two years i didnt ask her out and when i thought to do , i came to know that she left the town. That day i was heart broken. It hurt , but as time flow i started to forgot about her. But still there was a hope to see her back. But i cant sit waiting for her. I opened my own dance acadamy with my friend swayam. He is my best friend. I met so many girls after esha , but no one was perfect for me.

I was walking in the soft toys section. My baby sister neha , who will turn 16 tomorrow loves teddybears alot. I didnt liked the bears so i came out of it and started to walk towards another soft toys section. Meanwhile i got a call from swayam. I was busy talking with him when i collide with a girl. She fell down. She was around 15.

"ohhh...i m so sorry sweetie.." i said and give her my hand to stand up. She held my hand and stood up.

"its okay. And thank u for helping." she said with a sweet smile. I smilled back and start walking again.

Just then my eyes caught a sight. I couldnt believe that i was seeing her after two years. I smilled and walk to her.

"hi esha.." i said smilling at her.
"ohhh...hi rey...how r u?? And what are you doing here??" she asked me smilling back.

I was so happy seeing her that i first didnt notice her properly. And when i was going to answer her i noticed her hair partition red and a mangalsutra was around her neck. And soon a guy came there and stood beside her putting his hand around her shoulder.

Suddenly i felt that my voice chocked. I was not able to say anything. I decided to forgot her but after seeing her today my hopes again woke up. But alas...it scattered again. But its good that this time i was not that much hurt like before. I think i almost got over her.

"ummm...esha...i gtg...urgent work hai." i said to her and with out looking at her i turned around. After walking few steps i turned to see her. She was not there. I mentally scold my self to hope for her again. Before i could turn around again i clashed with a soft and patite figure.

~Girl

I looked at my sister Manvi who groaned. I saw a boy helping her. I think both collide and manvi fell down. I went a little near and i noticed him. Oh my god...he was Reyaansh. The d3 acadamy owner and an awesome dancer. Actually he was my first crush. I used to like him alot and stil like him. But i always found him with a girl. And from his actions it was clear that he liked her. I was in first year when he was in third year. Actually he didnt even noticed me in college. My bad luck. May be he is happy with that girl. When i look at them again he was not there. I decided not to think about him much. I went near manvi and told her to go with mumma cause i need buy few more things.

"ok taani di. Come home soon. And as always bring chocolates for me." said manvi and left. Crazy girl for chocolates.

I bought almost everything which i needed. I was looking for chocolates when i again saw Reyaansh. Actually his friends call him Rey. But i m not even his friend. I cant call him rey.

I noticed him talking with a girl. And she was that girl. She was married. I think they both got married. I felt bad...yes i felt bad. But then i saw a man came there and stood beside her. Rey soon turn and started to walk. So she choose some one else. Rey was looking like he was hurt.

I looked at the girl and her husband. Both were walking hand in hand. I kept looking at them untill they both disappear and clash...someone collide with me.

My all things fell down from my bags. I was almost going to fall when a strong arm hold me from my waist and saved me. I looked at the person , and he was reyaansh. I looked in to his deep brown eyes. Gosh...such a beautiful pair of eyes. He helped me to stand properly.

I bent down and started to collect my things. He also bent down and helped me. Actually it was a chance for me to talk with him but i dont know wether he is ok or not after he met her. I took my bags , looked at him and then left , forgetting a balloon there purposely.

~No One

Rey looked at her. She was walking away from her.

"her eyes...gosh...her eyes were damn beautiful. It felt so good when i looked in her blue orbs. I just...just forgot about the pain i just felt. She was like an angel." rey thought.

Suddenly his eyes fell on a balloon. It fell from her bag. He bent down and took it in his hand. It was a red , heart shapped balloon. He looked here and there to find her , and there she was in a chocolates and drinks section.

"excuseme.." rey said and taani turned around.

Taani was a little shocked when she saw rey there.

"yes??" taani said.

"i think you forgot this when you collide with me." said rey , showing her that balloon.

"ohhh...actually i forgot it purposely. It was looking like u just lost your heart. So i thought to give you a new one." said taani.

After hearing this rey was not able to say anything. He just kept staring at her. He was amazed that how she understood him. Her line "thought to give you a new heart" made him felt awesome , like he never ever felt before. Her presense was making him happy.

"wanna share??" taani asked. When rey came to her she thought may be god gave her a new chance. She didnt wasted this chance and tried to talk with him.

"actually , I want to forget this. " rey said.

"oh...thats nice. Dont be sad. You will find a better girl." taani said. She was waiting for his answer but he was just staring at her.

"ok bye..." said taani and she turned to go but soon she felt a grip on her wrist.

"actually i m here to buy a gift for my little sister , and i m confused which teddybear to buy...can you please help me??"ask rey looking into her eyes.

Taani smilled , "Sure...i would love to. Lets go." she said and both headed toward the soft toys section.

It was something new to his life , may be he found his someone special and for her it was an unexpected chance but she grabed it so that she can mend his heart , which she started in the first meeting actually.

So , how was it?? Do share.

To receive PMs add my PM id .PatakhaGuddi.

Edited by .CuteKittyCat. - 9 years ago
AjnabeeHaseena thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Add this ID for PMs.😉
princess1926 thumbnail
Congo on ur gallery Dii!!!
N d os was beautiful...
I loved way Taani behaved ...
D end was a beauty...
Keep writing
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly, congrats for the OS index 😃
Story is awesome...superb 👏👏
Havent read something like this before.. ⭐️
The ending was the best...or should I say it was more like a beginning for TaaRey ? 😊
Really nicely written...keep writing 😊
Mohini_Jugran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok, so finally an os gallery frm you too!!
congo for that!!
Really sweet OS!!'
loved iT!!!
plz update your stories too!!
thanx for the pm!!
poorni_vishali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for os gallary 
and abt the os 
its so lovely
loved it how taani purposely left the ballon
Missu_TR thumbnail
Congratulations dear... 
Sweetest os... I love it taani grab it chance don't let him go.. 

Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Kal pakka unres krungi
Sorry fr ressing
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congo on ur gallery
awesome os
loved it