Dance Mania: A big thumbs down.

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As i said, i was excited for SwaRon face off in dance mania, so there is nothing to talk about this competition. But honestly looking at the past competitions (foot loose, NDC, dance camp etc..), this much hyped dance mania was nothing in comparisons to earlier competitions. There was no stability and everything looked so rushed. 

Starting with d3 academy's performance, what the hell was it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Those costumes, choreography were so average. Not according to d3 teams standards. And i just hated those costumes. -_-

St Louis dance performance was better than D3 one. I don't wanna talk about both the duet performances. There was nothing special about them to remember. 

But the worst part was swayam and huma back stage scene. Was it so necessary to sow that pin scene and that unnecessary hug ๐Ÿ˜ก 
Just don't understand why cvs torture us by showing such scenes. Is there any previous life problem with SwaRon fans that cvs can't see us happy ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Ps- Shantanu should get a bravery award for performing today's lifts ๐Ÿ˜ฒ _/\_
Pps- I so wanna know who choreographed today's d3 performance. It sucks big time. I think it was not ShanCedon this time O.o 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Bang on post! completely agreed . So so average dancing it was.๐Ÿ˜ก D3 team group dance chorepgraphy horrible, costumes horrible. I was not even feeling to look at it. ๐Ÿ˜†Sharon's team dance was better than D3 team , but not upto the mark, though they looked good in the costumes. Karma - Raghav performance was really not up to the mark, Sumedh and Jason are brilliant dancers, dance could have touched the sky but no , again disappointed with choreography and lighting. Could not see their moves properly and also noticed coordination problem. Huma and Swayam duet came as a shock. ๐Ÿ˜กI wonder who is interested to watch them performing together?? ๐Ÿ˜†Huma is quite heavy footed, there was again coordination problem, moreover it had no spark, that masti wala expression was missing from huma's face. Rey's precap performace is again looking average. it looks like a repeatation of what he has done earlier in RH. ๐Ÿ˜†

Below average DM. alongwith it no proper costumes, no good background, stage looked more like a go-down, song selection was not that good, superfast speed of script, looked like a Rajdhani express๐Ÿ˜†, participants swapping at last moment, what about rules??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† No one to moniter that student of one academy going to another, no checking nothing.๐Ÿ˜† NDC was 1000 times better
-EastWind- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gowda choreographed it. _/\_ Hell disappointed with the performance.
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
My humble opinion on Dance Mania 2014:

1. By far the WORST performance on D3..not just one but all the performances interms of choreography, song selection, costume, lighting.

2. Lack of rehearsal showed in each dance on everyone's face. Probably the poor lighting was to cover up those. I really would like to know who on the Earth selected the songs.. Especially the D3 ones.
Random rehearsals the team does are much much better than what we were given today.

3. The overall stage set up looked worse than school annual day set up. Usually in all other competitions, we have been shown other teams, better props, better stage decor, but this was super cheap and jugaadu type.

4. Couple of months back were nt. Sharon and Swayam worried for 10th dancer's name in their teams because once the name is given, it cannot be changed. Seems like that rule vanished in thin air bcz Karma can switch sides.

5. D3 would have got disqualified automatically because they were one dancer short. st.louis disqualified for one extra dancer. Surely in the submitted names, karma was not there and they never had the time ti remove ishika's name.

6. Obvisouly the team with extra participant will have the advantage when it comes to face off bullshit.. Rule being created as per MRP and CVs convenience.

Todays dance mania was a very disappointing affair. Feel bad for the performers and all D3 fans.

A new low for D3...๐Ÿคข

Edited by stardust2011 - 9 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: stardust2011

My humble opinion on Dance Mania 2014:

1. By far the WORST performance on D3..not just one but all the performances interms of choreography, song selection, costume, lighting.

2. Lack of rehearsal showed in each dance on everyone's face. Probably the poor lighting was to cover up those. I really would like to know who on the Earth selected the songs.. Especially the D3 ones.
Random rehearsals the team does are much much better than what we were given today.

3. The overall stage set up looked worse than school annual day set up. Usually in all other competitions, we have been shown other teams, better props, better stage decor, but this was super cheap and jugaadu type.

4. Couple of months back were nt. Sharon and Swayam worried for 10th dancer's name in their teams because once the name is given, it cannot be changed. Seems like that rule vanished in thin air bcz Karma can switch sides.

5. D3 would have got disqualified automatically because they were one dancer short. st.louis disqualified for one extra dancer. Surely in the submitted names, karma was not there and they never had the time ti remove ishika's name.

6. Obvisouly the team with extra participant will have the advantage when it comes to face off bullshit.. Rule being created as per MRP and CVs convenience.

Todays dance mania was a very disappointing affair. Feel bad for the performers and all D3 fans.

A new low for D3...๐Ÿคข

Don't look for logic...they turned everything upside down to glorify one character and about all the dances...they were below average.
stardust2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -EastWind-

All the dances??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

None of them were any good.
Dee-jay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After giving us good Swaron scenes this week they go back to their old tricks. W*F!!
Did they change the writers or are they going through some kinda PMS????
Todays epi just FACEPALM!

CVs should grow some balls and stick to proper script writing plans. Or get someone who does it for them. Gosh! Not that hard. 
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
since the tym current cvs has entered none of the competitions hav any charma or d3's usual standard...whether its annual day, musical or today's dance mania...
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: -EastWind-

wht gowda ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i so knew it was nt shancedon _/\_
stardust2011 thumbnail
I guess i should have expected this outcome the moment Ishika was taken into st.louis team. That girl cannot dance (western atleast) to save her life and she was made lead dancer.๐Ÿ‘
For that matter Huma is also not that great.

Guys are giod but thanks to the lighting and dark clothes, i could not see anything except their outlines๐Ÿ˜†