avi ka kamaal track is on going track only....

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
when avi said kamaal ka track...wht all v thought...but I think avi meant was ...this track only...having house divided between husband and wife...and how a husband who loves his wife and still he has to shout and take side of his baba...

ofcourse have v seen rope in a house between a husband and wife separation...no...never...a wife is separated only by throwing her out of the house in all serials and movies...

so avi meant this track only a rope division between husband and wife ...and that he has to behave rudely and badly even though he loves his wife...but due to blind faith in his dad...

so consider the on going track is wht avinash meant of kamaal ka track...so don't expect he meant some other track...😕
Edited by shtl_l - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEVU.NAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fed up with this track😡
want our old ashlok back😭
Simii14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am still waiting for that as he said in his interiview recently that he will be dark ...I would like Shlok to know his baba truth ASAP ..Tired of Dragging 
I think Baba is trapping shlok by sending him away so he can hurt Astha but it looks like Shlok wont go  ( may be pretend to go but wont do )and will get to know Baba Kartoot ..

Again its a prediction ...do not know why CVs are dragging so much 

Jyoti-Side done.. Move away...Not interested in Varad_mansi... Move away 

I am interest to see Shlok - NA truth, Shlok- Anjali Bonding Shlok- Astha ...and Kirloskar-Ankush and Ankush -Astha. ..

CVs Please Reveal Baba Truth to Shlok, he deserve to know what his baba is ..its too much now
shtl_l thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoodShow07

I am still waiting for that as he said in his interiview recently that he will be dark ...I would like Shlok to know his baba truth ASAP ..Tired of Dragging 

I think Baba is trapping shlok by sending him away so he can hurt Astha but it looks like Shlok wont go  ( may be pretend to go but wont do )and will get to know Baba Kartoot ..

Again its a prediction ...do not know why CVs are dragging so much 

Jyoti-Side done.. Move away...Not interested in Varad_mansi... Move away 

I am interest to see Shlok - NA truth, Shlok- Anjali Bonding Shlok- Astha ...and Kirloskar-Ankush and Ankush -Astha. ..

CVs Please Reveal Baba Truth to Shlok, he deserve to know what his baba is ..its too much now

ofcourse ongoing track is dark...shouting and blaming wife again and again...not breaking her fast...if v see shlok character doesn't it seem dark...shlok telling her I hate u ...I should have never married u...I did a mistake...

all the things shlok did after rope separation is a dark in the show...avi meant this only
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think u might be right... Could be this track was what Avi was talking about... Hope shlok finds out about baba...soon..and get Ashlok back.
Simii14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shtl_l

ofcourse ongoing track is dark...shouting and blaming wife again and again...not breaking her fast...if v see shlok character doesn't it seem dark...shlok telling her I hate u ...I should have never married u...I did a mistake...

all the things shlok did after rope separation is a dark in the show...avi meant this only

Do not know what he meant ..I just want Shlok to Know his Baba Truth ...Hating this dragging story ..
Simii14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akashavani

I think u might be right... Could be this track was what Avi was talking about... Hope shlok finds out about baba...soon..and get Ashlok back.

I think then new track will start after baba revelation - Shlok Hatred Towards his Baba ,it will be more darker ...he will be heartbroken.. lekin yeh hoga kab😕

I can wait for Ashlok , they can do separate scenes I do not mind ..Ashlok Tabhee Hoga jab Shlok will know Baba truth 
Edited by GoodShow07 - 9 years ago
shtl_l thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoodShow07

I think then new track will start after baba revelation - Shlok Hatred Towards his Baba ,it will be more darker ...he will be heartbroken.. lekin yeh hoga kab😕

I can wait for Ashlok , they can do separate scenes I do not mind ..Ashlok Tabhee Hoga jab Shlok will know Baba truth 

if v think logically...avi told about the kamaal ka track almost a month back right...( correct if I m wrong)...already one month over...

so when avi said that obviously I don't think actors would know the story b4 1 1/2 month...as the script don't come so much early...

perhaps 15 days early then shooting but obviously they don't get script 1 1/2 month b4...so avinash was talking of this rope separation only...and v know avi himself said he doesn't read scenes in advance also...

now coming to NA...I rem CV's made astha say a dialogue that slowly slowly one by one will come on my side...

till now only jyoti has gone to astha's side...so b4 shlok knows about his baba...sojal, varad has to come to know b4 shlok...

as I dint think CV simply made astha say that dialogue...

shlok will b the last one to know about the truth of his baba...

even ankush character...it said that ankush will have to stay with kirloskars for 6  months...

so the show still has 6 months...could go more too...

but don't expect shlok to know of baba so soon...as first varad and sojal has to know ...
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Goodshow07
@sht_l

nice post and good points you have raised. this could be the kamaal ka track. agree, Varad and Sojal have to cross over, then only baba and bachha will be left. Shlok will be the last one to know.
multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think due to good trps
starplus gave the ph one more year
and hence the kamaal ka track is yet to come due to this dragging and to counter it they gave us a pacifier in the name of ankush which is entertaining no doubt