"Jeevan Saathi Saath Mein Rahena" ch 20 page 93

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys! I'm back with my new story -"Jeevan Saath Saath Me Rahena"
This story will hit India forums soon!
Story in brief:-

A 25 year old famous/well known business tycoon Raghunath Naik falls in love with 24yr old Nisha kaul..the eldest daughter of Mr and Mrs kaul and the eldest sister of Antara kaul. Nisha was a very rude and arrogant type of person. She cannot accept defeat in life. Always wants to be ahead of Antara in everything. She just cannot see her 20 yr old sister happy! Whatever happiness comes Antara's way..Nisha snatches it away! She made Antara's life a living hell. Antara who was very naive and sensitive endured her torture without complaining. On the day of Raghu and Nisha's wedding..Nisha runs away to pursue her carrier in modeling and acting without even telling anyone. She chose her carrier rather than her love Raghu. Everyone was devastated when they read Nisha's letter. To protect the family from disgrace and dishonor... Raghu asks Antara's hand in marriage. Thinking about her families reputation Antara agrees to marry Raghu. Rantara gets married.
What will happen when Nisha finds out about Rantara marriage?
Can she see Antara being happy with her husband?
How will she react?
Will she try to enter their lives to ruin them forever?
What will Raghu do if Nisha enters his life once again?
Who's side will he take? His ex girlfriend or his wedded wife Antara?
Will Antara sit quietly and watch her sister snatching her husband from her life?
Will she stand up for herself and react?
Will she let her di win again this time?
Or will she fight for her rights and for her beloved husband?
Stay tuned to find out. Lot of love..romance..feelings and emotions are attached in this story.
I'm sure my readers will love it and support me through comments and suggestions.
See you soon guys ...love to all 😉
Sanju.
Ch1pg4,ch2pg5,ch3pg7&8,ch 4pg10,ch5pg12&13,ch6pg16&17,ch7pg20,ch8pg23&24,ch9pg26&27,ch10pg30,ch11pg35,ch12pg38,ch13pg 42,ch14pg46,ch15pg53,ch16pg60,Ch17pg71,ch18pg79,ch 19pg87,ch20pg93
Edited by Sanju4Rajeev - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

its really different story...plzzz contiune..nice consept...plzz start soon
Originally posted by pooji145

its really different story...plzzz contiune..nice consept...plzz start soon

Yay you the first one to comment!
Thanks darling I will start soon 😃
thanx...for new ff...thanku so much..love u dear..
OMG!!!!...what a great concept dear!!👏
congratulations for new dhamakedaar story..🥳.ur each n every story is BIG HIT!!!.⭐️.in our forum...u way of thinking..amazing concepts n twists..makes us all maha crazy to read ur updates..!!.😳.tum kya khati ho sanju??..plz tell me...😆
nisha is negative character...she is so mean..can't see her sister's happiness!😡...that's the huge question how rantara will take this marriage?😲..for both it was totally unexpected...n how raghu will behave with her?..as her elder sis betrayed him..then how can he trust or love her younger sis?😕..he might think..that she is like her sis only..🤔 but for sake of reputation he marry's with her... how antu will face all this??😲...oh god!!..lagta hai main kuch jayda hi soch rhi hun...🤣..sorry dear...😆
plzzz start it soon..can't wait !!!!!😳
love u..🤗
take this fresh juice n start writing ...😳
Originally posted by .Suchi.

<font color="#cc3333">OMG!!!!...what a great concept dear!!👏
</font>
<font color="#cc3333">congratulations for new dhamakedaar story..🥳.ur each n every story is BIG HIT!!!.⭐️.in our forum...u way of thinking..amazing concepts n twists..makes us all maha crazy to read ur updates..!!.😳.tum kya khati ho sanju??..plz tell me...😆</font>
<font color="#cc3333">nisha is negative character...she is so mean..can't see her sister's happiness!😡...that's the huge question how rantara will take this marriage?😲..for both it was totally unexpected...n how raghu will behave with her?..as her elder sis betrayed him..then how can he trust or love her younger sis?😕..he might think..that she is like her sis only..🤔but for sake of reputation he marry's with her... how antu will face all this??😲...oh god!!..lagta hai main kuch jayda hi soch rhi hun...🤣..sorry dear...😆</font>
<font color="#cc3333">plzzz start it soon..can't wait !!!!!😳</font>
<font color="#cc3333">love u..🤗</font>
<font color="#cc3333">take this fresh juice n start writing ...😳</font>

Hehehe... Thank you! This is what I need to carry on
Your lovely comments and indirect suggestions hahaha
I will continue soon
Fresh juices! Thank you...that was very refreshing!
Love u girl! ❤️
omg !!! 😛😛😛
wow 👏👏👏
amazing n interesting concept 😃
loved d storyline 😳
pls update soon... eagerly waiting... 😉
Originally posted by pooji145

ya dear...i am back...

Pooji ji welcome back dear
I missed you 😭
Don't leave me now 😭
Sweet chummas to you! ❤️
Okkss dat sounds vry interesting...
loving d concept,...really waiting fr d chapter 
do update soon thanks 
Hey Sanju,
Congo for your new story..
Gripping concept..
Its like Aaina - starring Juhi chawla, Jackie Shroff and Amrita Singh...
It will be lovely to read this..!!
Start soon
-Prerna