Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@Abby

yeah I'm glad they didn't show Agha Ali in love with her cause then it would have really been a horror and hard to endure 🤢.
God I don't know why I'm so impatient regarding this show, I just want Hamza and Iqra to start developing feelings for each other like abhi.
Thursday come soon.
Edited by Malika.Dua - 9 years ago
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
dont worry dua as maya and hamza getting married next week so iqra and hamza will start realising their hidden love for each other very soon.😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol even i cant wait...last one month th story stood still but finally it ll move nxt wk
Watch digest writer too yaaron...its beyond epic...

Now a days i wait for thurs for mehram...fri for j heights...sat for goya and sun for digest writer...4 best shws on air right now
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am catching up with this show too since many people were raving about Mehram, Digest Writer and Shanakth on review forums . I need to catch everything before I go on an exam break lol
Watched recent episode. I don't get why this weird girl is getting married to Hamza ? 
Also this Guy Zahid looks average but acts brilliantly and like Hamza Ali Abbasi has a great voice so anything he says appears music to ears. Not a fan of Ayesha Khan though but she is a great actress and acts well 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@NIDA...yayyy now u r watching both digest writer n mehram...i m yet to watch shanakht...n u r right zahid aka hamza is too good given its his first shw and i ll always b grateful to humtv for giving him such a big break...ayesha is jus perfect as iqra...agha ali too good as areeb
Only weak link maaya ...they cud hv chosen some1 better in maayas role

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raindrops.

I am catching up with this show too since many people were raving about Mehram, Digest Writer and Shanakth on review forums . I need to catch everything before I go on an exam break lol

Watched recent episode. I don't get why this weird girl is getting married to Hamza ?
Also this Guy Zahid looks average but acts brilliantly and like Hamza Ali Abbasi has a great voice so anything he says appears music to ears. Not a fan of Ayesha Khan though but she is a great actress and acts well

i like hamza ali abbasi too and i also think that zahid's voice is like hamza ali abbasi's voice.not similar but they both have beautuful and manly voice .they both are from islamabad.so currently i liking these two very much.even i liked hamza in pyaray afzal so much and mehram is more focused on male lead like pyaray afzal so liking this new trend.liking dramas about male characters.i am not a fan of ayesha khan like you but i always appreciate her acting and love iqra's character.zahid and hamza both are very talented and i am in love with their acting skills 😊 Edited by queen_of_hearts - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@NIDA...yayyy now u r watching both digest writer n mehram...i m yet to watch shanakht...n u r right zahid aka hamza is too good given its his first shw and i ll always b grateful to humtv for giving him such a big break...ayesha is jus perfect as iqra...agha ali too good as areeb

Only weak link maaya ...they cud hv chosen some1 better in maayas role

You have to see Pyaray Afzal yaar I know you don't like Hamza but trust me he is a damn good actor and like Zahid has a great voice upar se your favourite Ayeza is in it. If not the whole thing shru ki episode dekh lo, they were funny and cute 
Raindrops. thumbnail
Originally posted by: queen_of_hearts

i like hamza ali abbasi too and i also think that zahid's voice is like hamza ali abbasi's voice.not similar but they both have beautuful and manly voice .they both are from islamabad.so currently i liking these two very much.even i liked hamza in pyaray afzal so much and mehram is more focused on male lead like pyaray afzal so liking this new trend.liking dramas about male characters.i am not a fan of ayesha khan like you but i always appreciate her acting and love iqra's character.zahid and hamza both are very talented and i am in love with their acting skills 😊

Yes I am so glad to see newcomers are coming and surely in next few years we'll have a bigger talent pool. I am glad finally we are seeing Male actors get lead roles too in fact this year hype has mostly been about male dominated shows.
It is such a huge thing earlier apart from Mein Abdul Qadir Hoon I don't remember a proper show with more focus on male lead. How I wish Fawad could have got a title character too. I am surprised by the amount of talent we have coming from stage like Hamza and Zahid 
Raindrops. thumbnail
Have you all seen birthday party pics of Zahid and Ayesha, it is a few months old but i Just came to know lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Lol th bday party pics r nice n cute
Among new talent i hv started liking agha ali a lot as well...he also has a good voice nice dialogue divery..amazing height physique n hair...he rox in mehram n digest writer...in his scns the shw belongs to him...